Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Mike Hoffman (3 years, 4.5M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Fine with this. Hopefully we can get Suter and we'd look okay. Maybe try to get some offense on D somehow.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
He might be the worst forward defensively in the league. But his presence on the PP will be huge.

3 years is the perfect term for a guy like that. Will be 32 in November.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Great news. Honestly, I always felt that the story was a little fishy, and that it was based on fear, suspicion, etc. Since it wasn't pushed any further after the trade, I always felt that Hoffman and his wife were caught up in negative rumours. I am sure they will fit in nicely.

Reactions: Icelevel

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Great news. Honestly, I always felt that the story was a little fishy, and that it was based on fear, suspicion, etc. Since it wasn't pushed any further after the trade, I always felt that Hoffman and his wife were caught up in negative rumours. I am sure they will fit in nicely.

I’m oretty sure there was a ruling at court that indicated there was no substantial evidence to prove the claims karlssons made.

which is wild cause he got destroyed for it but no one showed him mercy after that.

anyway, glad we got a sniper

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Who's the odd man out ? Drouin ? We're not paying Armia 3.6M to play on 4th line...

Our highest paid center will earn less than Armia

:dunno:

The contract could be worse but I really don't like Hoffman. I hope he fits in

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
I like it. The guys is a consistent scorer for 5-6 years straight but never seems to get much appreciation. Should fit in well with so many good defensive players playing around him he can just do his thing. Hopefully another good weapon on the PP too.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Nice, they're giving KK some weapons. He'll have a combination of either Anderson, Toffoli, or Hoffman now. If Poehling can breakout as a solid 3C (while KK assumes 2C duties comfortably) which is very possible, the forward group should be fine. I like the D core going forward (prospect wise) but would've liked someone like Hamilton on top of Savard.

I give this FA an A- for the Habs. Avoided àbsolutely terrible contracts (danault) and made a few noticeable signings at acceptable deals (plus some good old bargain big moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad