Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Cole Caufield 3 year ELC (2020-21 to 2022-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Who's the last habs forward prospect to come in with this much hype and actually deserve more than half of it? I'm only three decades old here and this feels like uncharted waters.

I would say Koivu.

The scouting staff was jumping for joy when they saw he was still there, much like for Caufield. He destroyed the FEL came over and produced on the third line. His second season, he was pacing for over 90 points, looked like hed be one of the premiere offensive players then his career detailed in Chicago.

Man that f***ing sucked.

Reactions: Eegs and overlords

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Do you want to wait till he plays in the NHL, or are you going to freak out like this every game till he does?
Oh and 20 players in the NHL with better shots, are you kidding me right now? First, he doesn't have a deadly slapper, but its accurate.. it certainly isn't a rocket. I mean, can you just let him play 20 games in the NHL and see how he adjusts to the speed/size of the game at the pro level?

Also , throwing Suzuki and JK under the bus already? There is a pattern in Montreal, you have a load of talent before arrival, and then it magically disappears once you spend some time here. You know why Drouin, and the rest of the unreal prospects fail here? They have zero team building behind them. Numbnuts of a GM tries to fix one position for 5 years, forgets about the restof the team. 6 years we have been trying to find a #1 C to dish the puck around. Still aren't there. We need another Dman, still nothing. Don't doubt the shots of Suzuki, he's a proven sniper at every level as well.

Lollll so I throw Suzuki under the bus just
.because I wrote that he has not a good one timer...jesus christ...

Not worth it..

Reactions: jaffy27

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Absolutely brother/sister! Either way? we are excited! Bravo on the diplomacy!
Indeed, it is one of the things that drive me crazy on this forum, many dont realize that different opinion can be right. I always like to listen to others and if i dont agree i state it However that dont make me right and the other wrong or vice versa

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
I would say Koivu.

The scouting staff was jumping for joy when they saw he was still there, much like for Caufield. He destroyed the FEL came over and produced on the third line. His second season, he was pacing for over 90 points, looked like hed be one of the premiere offensive players then his career detailed in Chicago.

Man that f***ing sucked.
I remember staring at the scoring leaders in the papers that season so proud to see our boy, Koivu right up near the top. Up until that devastating injury. F***ing sucked, is right!

Reactions: Andrei79

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Lollll so I throw Suzuki under the bus just
.because I wrote that he has not a good one timer...jesus christ...

Not worth it..

have you calmed down yet ? He didn’t score 3 today , are you crushed ?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
They took the goal away...

aba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad