Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sens Tomorrow

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Think of it this way: last place has a 25.7% chance to draft #1OA. Teams 2-5 have an 8.5-12.1% chance to win it. I doubt we stay at the complete bottom competing with Arizona and Seattle. The top 6-8 players available in this draft are pretty darn good and fit needs. It's pretty much gravy at this point. Wins help our young guys progress, and we will get a good player at the draft regardless.

We need BPA to be a C or D, big preference for a C. Our D prospect pool in my view is more quantity than quality, but we do have a couple interesting and higher quality names. The C pool is garbage.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Think of it this way: last place has a 25.7% chance to draft #1OA. Teams 2-5 have an 8.5-12.1% chance to win it. I doubt we stay at the complete bottom competing with Arizona and Seattle. The top 6-8 players available in this draft are pretty darn good and fit needs. It's pretty much gravy at this point. Wins help our young guys progress, and we will get a good player at the draft regardless.
Even better way of viewing it is that we just won 4 straight and are still in last place :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad