Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens Game 6 (6 PM Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
To those who fly often; do you know if they show CBC on air canada flights? I leave for Calgary mid afternoon. Just wanna make sure I have some means of watching/listening.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Its quite comical to see all the posts declaring the series over at 3-0, and now its over the other way at 3-2.

Its as if we have never seen playoff hockey before.

What about the people who said bear down at 3-0 and kill them before they fester? :D

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
To those who fly often; do you know if they show CBC on air canada flights? I leave for Calgary mid afternoon. Just wanna make sure I have some means of watching/listening.

They don't have live television or at least they didn't yesterday on my flight Calgary-Vancouver.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
I love all the momentum talk. As any player, there is no momentum in the playoffs, each game is independent of the last.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I love all the momentum talk. As any player, there is no momentum in the playoffs, each game is independent of the last.

Someone forgot to tell the Sharks that just last year!
I guess you must have just won everything in sight. :sarcasm:

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto

I fly often, they don't have live streams on flights or anything, I'm not quite sure about radio, sometimes if it's a big game the pilots will announce it over the PA, I remember when the Als won the grey cup, I was flying back from Regina & they announced it.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

Momentum is overrated. It definitely exists, but it can change in an instant of a shift. You can literally gain the momentum in a shift and lose it on the next one.

LaTenderness*

Nope only west Jet has live TV...... I know this because I was lucky enough to be flying to Newfoundland when the leafs blew that 3 goal lead vs Boston..... Some guy almost busted his tray in half.... Good times....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just can't see there being much of a backlash if we hired a guy like Babcock or Hitchcock. Both are just such solid coaches.

I can't either but I still feel like Bergevin wouldn't make an exception. If we blow this series, I'm about 97% sure Therrien starts next season behind the bench sadly.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Ugh no thanks.

Look where he has brought the much more talented Blues....
The Blues don't have Carey Price.

He'd do a lot with our roster. I'd be just fine with him here. This is a guy who managed to get freaking Columbus into the playoffs. He's a solid coach.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I just can't see there being much of a backlash if we hired a guy like Babcock or Hitchcock. Both are just such solid coaches.

With Elliot and Allen as goalies..? It's the first year he actually has an actual offensive threat too in Tarasenko.
However, it's not even worth discussing, he doesn't speak french. Boucher would be the obvious pick.

BJG

Jul 30, 2005
Time to get our EGG on.
Eller centering the Gallys, Plex between Max and PAP, a man who can put a puck in a net.
The bottom six pick out of a hat. I guess DD between DSP and Weiss, and Prust with the Buffaloes. DLR sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad