Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens Game 6 (6 PM Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I just can't see there being much of a backlash if we hired a guy like Babcock or Hitchcock. Both are just such solid coaches.

The thing is why would they want to coach the Habs. There are 29 other teams where you don't have to worry about this kind of backlash. Babcock has high regard all over the league. There are teams who would not even have to question whether or not they want him on board... here we are actually having a discussion as to whether he will be good enough for the fans. Babcock can have his pick.

Last edited:

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Time to get our EGG on.
Eller centering the Gallys, Plex between Max and PAP, a man who can put a puck in a net.
The bottom six pick out of a hat. I guess DD between DSP and Weiss, and Prust with the Buffaloes. DLR sits.

Exactly how the logical set up would be. But nope. Won't happen. :help:

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Its quite comical to see all the posts declaring the series over at 3-0, and now its over the other way at 3-2.

Its as if we have never seen playoff hockey before.

Actually being up 3-0 and losing the next two games is really ****ing ****, actually. That's not typical playoffs at all. It's a serious **** up. Just to let you know.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Oh well, at least they have a "bright" future...even though their core guys are all well past the ages of the Kings and Hawks core players when they won the cup,

Yeah, you get it. I've been saying this for 2 years. Kinda slow on the uptake around here...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Actually being up 3-0 and losing the next two games is really ****ing ****, actually. That's not typical playoffs at all. It's a serious **** up. Just to let you know.

Although I note the wild extremes that exist between then and now, I get, and feel what you're saying completely.

If we were trading games back and forth, it would just have a different feeling. We would be happy with this situation. Any time you get compared to the Sharks in the playoffs...it's not a compliment.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=765071

"Shortly after Price finished speaking, he retreated to the back area of the room. Just then, someone screamed an expletive so loudly it made Subban flinch as he was listening to a question and look over to see what was happening.

There's no way to be sure it was Price, but it happened just after he finished his media availability and retreated to the back, and it was loud enough to startle someone standing at the opposite end of the dressing room."
I remember Price going nuts in the dressing room after a loss in a 24CH episode- not verbally but with his stick. The rest of the guys had their heads down not saying a word.
When he gets pissed he gets PISSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad