Habs Schedule Is Out

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Open against Pittsburgh but the next game is against Arizona?! Seriously? ****. Was gunna make a trip upf or the first 2 home games but **** Arizona.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 Canadiens Canucks 10:00 PM
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 Canadiens Flames 9:00 PM
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 Canadiens Oilers 7:00 PM

Hello darkness my old friend

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
California trip earlier in the year this time. I like that they changed it up. Weird not starting against the leafs though. Think the last time we opened against the sabres was 07 08 season. Koivu with the ot winner if I remember correctly

Edit: actually it was the 08 09 season and we lost in shootout lol

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
California trip earlier in the year this time. I like that they changed it up. Weird not starting against the leafs though. Think the last time we opened against the sabres was 07 08 season. Koivu with the ot winner if I remember correctly

Edit: actually it was the 08 09 season and we lost in shootout lol

I seem to recall us leading for most of the game and Briere tying it late. Wasn't that the year the Sabres started the season with like a 15 game unbeaten streak?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Ah you could be right. We lose to Buffalo whether they're the best OR the worst team in the league so it all kind of blends together in my head ;)

Honestly there are a few things you can always count on in a Habs season regardless of how good or bad the team is.

- California trip will be brutal
- Western Canada trip will be brutal
- A loss to the Sabres

I'm pretty sure there are some other things too but that's the first three that come to mind.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Honestly there are a few things you can always count on in a Habs season regardless of how good or bad the team is.

- California trip will be brutal
- Western Canada trip will be brutal
- A loss to the Sabres

I'm pretty sure there are some other things too but that's the first three that come to mind.
DD starting every PP......;) Loses the face off, and gets no points...good times!! Over and Over again and again...

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad