GDT: Habs @ Sabres || February 12, 2016 @ 7PM || RDS, SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Sorry this is a bit late, took a while to sneak this form out of Therrien's office

Nsu85Mu.jpg

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Therrien is truly the tactician we need, but not the one we deserve. :laugh:

HabsandSmokies

Dec 7, 2013
I use the background calendar from the Habs website on my computer. Just once I wish they would use a pic of DD on it....that would give me a good laugh every morning. :laugh:

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
The real reason that Montreal needs a French coach is that without one HFHabs couldn't use the "make fun of the coach's accent" crutch and thus lose over half their material.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The language thing has nothing to do with it. Therrien's lack of communications skills in both languages, are really the reflection of an individual who is not too cerebral -- and that provides incessant material.

Jan 15, 2016
In a foxhole
However bad a coach speaks in any language is irrelevant to me. He's a hockey coach, not a news anchor with perfect diction. Ever hear Darryl Sutter in interview? Such eloquence...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This the guy can't even speak french properly.

Pretty much. We don't expect coaches to be rocket scientists, however, in this era of incessant scrums and media interaction, a guy can't be churning out idiocies ad nauseam. Plus, the Habs' dressing room is more and more filled with college and university graduates, so even if one makes the argument that a coach doesn't need to be that intelligent, that communication barrier in the dressing room eventually catches up to him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DD still on the ****ing first line

Yup, it's to keep you watching.

I mean, what else is there to look forward to? They're playing Buffalo -- says it all right there. :sarcasm:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Great GDT

"grind dat guy" LMAO

Win and I am glad for some of the current players.

Lose and I am glad for ALL the future players (and fans)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad