Pre-Game Talk: #Habs@Sabres (30-01-20/7:00PM/ESPN+, MSG-B, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
If the game was in the bore Center I would pick Buffalo but the Habs play good on the road. Habs 4 buf 2.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Habs 5 Buffalo 2

Cousins with 2 and Weisl with the Hatrick !!

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Crazy that a fan like myself who has had NHL Center Ice packages for close to 20 years and never misses a game isn't planning on watching anymore games this season.

6th post on a pre game talk thread on the day of the game. No one cares anymore about this team
People have a life. I've been committed for a while but what I'm gaining with that? It's just not worth it.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
People have a life. I've been committed for a while but what I'm gaining with that? It's just not worth it.
Totally agree if I am going to follow a team I want them at least committed to being more than a bubble team. Too much living to do to follow this mediocrity

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Just a casual observation here...

Habs should have drafted that Tkachuk kid...,

That's a story for a time in the future. You really going to act like an expert this early when Kotkaniemi was drafted as a long term prospect and the narrative of the conversation pre draft was Tkachuk would be better earlier on?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It seems Fleury is likely to be scratched again tonight according to Dan Robertson. If they're just gonna keep sitting him send him down to Laval so he's at least playing and developing and call up Folin or someone else to just sit in the pressbox instead.

Reactions: Tyson

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
Don't worry, in a few years you can tell your kids that you lived the 2010 Halak run with them looking at you in awe.

my password for everything was "Halak" during that run and he was my computer background....ahh the HS glory years

Reactions: the

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Haven't buy an NHL game since 2012. Just got NHL20 and I'm having way more fun that watching the Habs.

Not paying for RDS nor TVA Sports since 2 years. f*** you Molson.

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
Yo ! Quick question. Why is Clod scratching two young guys off the lineup when this team isnt making the playoffs ? Wouldn't making the prospects gain experience in the big league be beneficial for them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad