Pre-Game Talk: #Habs@Sabres (30-01-20/7:00PM/ESPN+, MSG-B, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I'm looking forward to making a big batch of spaghetti sauce tonight more than I am this game.

As has been the case most of the year, I hope the kids play well but otherwise..

Like Eminem’s moms spaghetti?

RandR

May 15, 2011
Just take a listen to Duane the Sabres fan rant on the radio yesterday regarding the Sabres and their owner. Duane the Sabres fan is mad. :) Seems Hab fans aren't the only fans completely fed up and frustrated over pretty much the same things.

1-29 Caller Duane's Sabres Rant
After drafting in the top 8 seven years in a row now, including a 1st overall and 2 2nd overalls, the Sabres are proof that tanking is no guarantee of success. It will now be 9 years since they made the playoffs and 13 years since they won a playoff round.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Crazy that a fan like myself who has had NHL Center Ice packages for close to 20 years and never misses a game isn't planning on watching anymore games this season.

6th post on a pre game talk thread on the day of the game. No one cares anymore about this team
Much like you my friend, I've been a fan for 50+ years and I can count on one hand the games I haven't watched over the last 20 years.
I've never hated a Habs organization as much as this one. It was close in the Grundman and Houle years but this is a whole different level.
Whereas in the past there was something to look forward to on game day, I just can't watch anymore.
I sincerely wish the kids all the best and hope they do well but:
f*** Julien
f*** Bergevin
and especially f*** that eunuch Molson.
A sad day for me but until a major shakeup is undertaken at the management level, I will only watch games if there's nothing else to watch or do.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
They are actually showing this game on ESPN Plus tonight, won't be home until the last period probably. Lots of tax returns and 1099s currently at work. 5-1 Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad