GDT: Habs Rewind: SCF 2014 Game 7: MTL vs BOS 5/14/14 - Live on YouTube @ 7:10 p.m.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1. Chara has sucked for as long as I can remember.
2. It's insane to me how badly Therrien misused players. Briere was obviously past his prime, but to be playing so few shifts is mind boggling.
Iif you read Briere's book its clear that Therrien for some reason did not like Briere. While he was past his prime, Briere was effective in the playoffs and that is why he signed him. It makes no sense why Briere wans't used more.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Iif you read Briere's book its clear that Therrien for some reason did not like Briere. While he was past his prime, Briere was effective in the playoffs and that is why he signed him. It makes no sense why Briere wans't used more.
Therrien misused Parenteau the next year too. Bergevin brought in these cheap offense only guys to help us score, and Therrien just put them on the fourth line with plugs.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Obviously hindsight helps here but the Habs should have just kept Briere instead of trading him for Parenteau, I guess Therrien really didn't care much for Briere.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Therrien misused Parenteau the next year too. Bergevin brought in these cheap offense only guys to help us score, and Therrien just put them on the fourth line with plugs.
Briere, Parenteau, Semin and Hemsky, gotta love Bergevin's cheap quick fix moves. He's fortunate that he finally got lucky with Kovalchuk.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Who would have thought that this moment would be the peak moment of the Bergevin era. Everything afterwards as downhill asides from Price having a historic season.

It was probably the peak of my life as a habs fan. 2010 was cool but always felt like a mirage. I really felt like the 2014 team had a shot at making the final in a way I didn't feel confident in 2010.

That or the time kovalev elblowed tucker

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
jIVXVox.jpg

Made a Chicago style deep dish pizza to have while enjoying the game. GO HABS GO!
Was the pizza as good as it looks?

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad