Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I wouldn't be surprised. Can't think of any player that was as "unpopular" as DD. Most disliked player ever?

Didn't DD score an OT winner in the recent recent years? He is a hab, not my favorite hab but none the less he plays for my team. Time we give him some slack

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
No... it is not.

We are a ginding team.

You still need to grind a part of your body. Choose carefully.

I read this imagining the puppet from Saw :laugh:

221-804-715058972.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Definitely up there, but Brisebois was probably worse.

For sure, Brisebois was actually getting booed at the Bell Center. It was stressing him out completely. He got the nickname Breeze-by and was complained about incessantly every where. It took Gainey to finally shut the idiot fans up.

DD was probably on the road to getting that treatment when he had his 1 point in 17 games start last year, was playing like a dog and was even called out by the mayor on twitter. :laugh:

I think it says a lot about this team though that MB wouldn't have to stand up and defend DD. The team seems to have a hold on the leadership thing and would do it themselves.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Wouldn't it be fun if Price gets his 3rd shutout in a row, guys ?

The way Carey's been upping his game consistently over the years, getting three shutouts in a row may be termed "The Carey Price Hattrick in the future".:laugh: If I've ever seen a goalie capable in 60yrs. Price is that goalie, phenomenal with a few lucky bounces this year he could have had 20 shutouts already. Another goalie that was just as consistent on a weaker team was Johnny Bower of the Toronto Maple Leafs, I hated him playing against the Habs, they rarely got more than a goal against him, even with the powerful offensive team back then.:nod:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

The Montreal Canadiens playoff theme song. I so want someone to make one of those pre-playoff mock up videos with this song.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

The Montreal Canadiens playoff theme song. I so want someone to make one of those pre-playoff mock up videos with this song.

The Habs are playing "Old Time Original Six" type hockey, no easy games against the Habs. Bring your Hardhat & expect to work Overtime the push is on.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
This should be our goal/victory song

My mind's telling me no
But my body, my body's telling me yes
I don't want to hurt nobody
But there is something that I must confess
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events