Jun 24, 2012
21trun.jpg

Everyone must go!!!

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Did Panthers pass Habs in standings last night ?

Yes.

We are closest to a wildcard spot. We are 8 pts back.

Rangers have a game in hand.
Islanders have a game in hand.
Carolina is 5 pts ahead. 2 games in hand.
Pittsburgh is 5 pts ahead.
Philadelphia 2 pts ahead with a game in hand.
Florida a pt ahead with a game in hand.

Have to jump 5 teams, make up 8-10 pts.

It's ova

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
They got blown away by a hurricane. Then got struck by lightning. I think they should end this by getting mauled by a panther.
Florida's arena is across the street from the massive Sawgrass Mills complex, so the thousands of Habs fans down there will be shopping-malled by the Panthers.

Okay... that was too much thought for a bad pun...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
They'll probably win this one but I don't know anymore.

I feel like they haven't played that badly lately, they just can't score.

Officially bottom 5 now and nothing from our fearless leader. I wonder when we'll hear from him next.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Maybe I was drinking when I predicted it. Or on cold medicine, I don't know.
Probably both...at this point it looks like this team will end up with a mid-round pick yet again and continue on being an average team that does not spectacular year in and year out.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Shut inside or whatever his handle is was spotted in Grant's thread. For a guy who ridiculed me on my take on Max for years he's ready to dump him now. :laugh:
Cut him some slack. Some of the loudest poster bashers dont really know much about the game. At least thats my observation.

MBs fine work has them scurrying and scattering. :snide:

Reactions: OldCraig71

Puck Luck Run Amok

Oct 26, 2012
The void
The game's in Florida so can ONE bloody fan grow a pair and throw their bloody jersey on the ice? After watching Sergachev last night, honestly, if I had the money I'd fly down, throw the jersey and hopefully garner an interview where I call out management for having the lowest IQ in the NHL combined with a view on race/ethnicity that mirrors the hockey version of what many Fascists would've preached 50-60 years ago.

Puck Luck Run Amok

Oct 26, 2012
The void
Shut inside or whatever his handle is was spotted in Grant's thread. For a guy who ridiculed me on my take on Max for years he's ready to dump him now. :laugh:

Grant muted me on Twitter for asking if the Habs having so-called "great" picks really mattered in a trade as weak as 2017's.... Mr. 1 pt Ikonen was being lauded as the second coming of Saku by the man at the time... lol

Reactions: Tyson and PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad