Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
**** Titan, you aint racing, you driving at 80 kmh in the snow :laugh:

Road noise and wear are real though.

Its the same as offroad tires... The only difference is tire wear and noise.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Boston is fun. Some guy threatened to kill us. Good times.
tumblr_mwumuabSoq1qe46u5o2_250.gif

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Had the Yoko on my car last year and didn't like them. Had the GSI5 on the car before that and they were better. Got a SUV last spring and I'm putting Nokyan R2s this time around. They are best rated pretty much everywhere. Close second are the Blizzak. I would look into these. They are better and probably around the same price or close. IMO it's worth the investment

Going for the GSI5. If those don't work, in 3 years, Nokian it will be.

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
**** Titan, you aint racing, you driving at 80 kmh in the snow :laugh:

Road noise and wear are real though.

Its the same as offroad tires... The only difference is tire wear and noise.

**** mrb1p, but you are just cutting a tomato....

I suggest you go inform yourself a bit more. Better tires have stronger side walls, snow is evacuated from the threads more efficiently, rubber compounds stay softer at colder temperatures, stopping distance is shorter, better grip etc. But you choose to ignore all this. I have first hand experience with more expensive and cheaper tires. It took one single winter with mid-range tires to realize that you get what you pay for.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
**** mrb1p, but you are just cutting a tomato....

I suggest you go inform yourself a bit more. Better tires have stronger side walls, snow is evacuated from the threads more efficiently, rubber compounds stay softer at colder temperatures, stopping distance is shorter, better grip etc. But you choose to ignore all this. I have first hand experience with more expensive and cheaper tires. It took one single winter with mid-range tires to realize that you get what you pay for.

Man, I have the best all terrain tires on my Jeep right now... I shop like crazy. Nothing will keep you safe like knowing how to drive in winter.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Got out of bed after three hours of sleep. The Mrs. takes one look at me and says, "You look like ****."

Gonna be a great day. I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad