Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Wings but Slaf earn 250k thanks to Hutson

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
5th or 6th is fine.

Ideally, Arizona goes to OT. I would be shocked if one of Demidov or Lindstrom isn't available at our pick.

What was amazing however was seeing all of these young players and the team playing better and better as the season progressed.

Tough not to be excited about next year.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Watching Hutson for the past 2 games along with Mailloux tonight made these last 2 game so much fun to watch to end this season, which just flew by

Lots of positives this season with the progression from the young Habs. Thanks for the great season everyone. Fun and exciting times ahead.
55 - 68 - 76 - ?

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I am very happy right now... 6th is locked and if Zona gets 1 point tomorrow we get 5th! I think Arizona has a good chance of getting to overtime... they are scrappy like that.

on top of that Slafsquatch gets his 20th goal and 50th point! f***ing dreaming!

Logan gets his first point and looked pretty good!

and LANE f***ING HUDSON! This kid is gonna be a star!

over all I'd say that was a pretty successful tank season!

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Ah man, I thought they had locked in 5th... Arizona going to leave it all on the ice tomorrow, so that bodes well! Would've love seeing a win tonight though, that OT PP was brutal. Is Burrows back next year??

I'm so freaking hyped about Hutson though, he's definitely a star in the making in Montreal! Mailloux had a great first game too.

The "accumulation" phase of the rebuild is over, next year should be fun as all the young guys continue progressing!

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Detroit is nothing special

Hopefully Ari picks up a point tomorrow

Futur looks nice with Suzuki, Caufield , Slaf , Newhook, Dach , Ghule ,Xhekaj

And with the new Guys Hutson, Mailloux, Roy, Beck, Reinbacher , Dobes.

We Will keep on adding talent with 4 1st round pick in the next 2 drafts .
The end

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Y’all will learn to put some goddamn respect on Nick Bobrov’s name.

He’s not even done cooking that 2022 draft yet.
Ignlia's son..and we done ....Maybe also Josh Doan asks for a trade out of Utah get him too..lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad