Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Leafs. 1-2-1 this season v. TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
Final score wasn't indicative of play but we don't have a Mathews.

Some positives though...

KK had his best game.
Byron had his best game.
Anderson is a beast.
Drouin was creative.
Tatar came back strong.
Toffoli scored again.

Stupid stupid penalties... And the Leafs get away with holds, hooks,...

Stop blaming Price. One bad gold against the best sniper in the league. He made 4 or 5 incredible saves.
we have one coming

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
This is really great ... we knew the Leafs got a gift horse, now we get even more confirmation.

Says it all doesn't it. I hate to say this but that is legit cheating from the NHL. We may still have lost that game. But that did more to bury us than anything. If we had momentum that 5 minutes killed it regardless. Should have been nothing to look at. Good goal done and done.

BUSH LEAGUE

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Says it all doesn't it. I hate to say this but that is legit cheating from the NHL. We may still have lost that game. But that did more to bury us than anything. If we had momentum that 5 minutes killed it regardless. Should have been nothing to look at. Good goal done and done.

BUSH LEAGUE
Every time it goes to review in Toronto I get the feeling we're getting screwed.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Geez, he is suppose to be our Crosby. On most nights I would rather play the zamboni driver from Toronto.
Connor McDavid - the best player in hockey - can't get his team to the playoffs let alone a cup.

And you come here talking about Ken Dryden... :laugh:

Would you rather Jean Beliveau as your number one center or David Desharnais?

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-2-21_18-59-32.png

Reactions: Pickles

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
This is really great ... we knew the Leafs got a gift horse, now we get even more confirmation.

Not really a gift horse. The reason the Leafs went with the challenge is because it was the same situation when the refs called back Joe Thornton's goal when the Leafs played Ottawa the other day. The refs had set the standard, whether right or wrong, but that's what they called before.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
No. They don't. And the so called "leaders" Weber and Price are not helping.
Yes, they aren't and we're still in a pretty good position. I wouldnt bet against Price and Weber. It's safe to assume they will get out of their slump sooner rather then later.
TO and Boston are playing a little over their head right now, just like the Habs to start the year. ImO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad