Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Leafs, play against Jets tomorrow

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
A lot of over reactions on this forum right now. Not sure if y'all are expecting this team to dominate the Leafs, but this is pretty much how any sane person would see this game going. We managed to outshoot, out hit and have a better face-off % then them. Allen played great, and Perry was a super star. Chill the f*** out.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Habs need to add another scorer more than a Dman if push comes to shove - both preferably

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Well at least the next game is in less than 21 hours so hopefully it makes me forget this one.

Reactions: Redux91

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Drouin needs to be off this team. He ruins every line he's on. Absolutely useless even on the power play. You replace him with a body that actually has a brain and we might squeak out a point tonight or even win. I don't think Habs have ever had a softer and dumber player in their lineup since I've been watching hockey. He doesn't have an once of bravery.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Crazy to think galchenyuk was more of a factor than drouin tonight. And chuckie didn’t even get a pt

I always thought Chucky was better than Drouin when they were both here. So this isn't the least bit surprising.

That's not much of a compliment to Chucky. But, he was a consistent 50 point player with us - and wasn't butter soft on the boards...

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
not gonna lie Galchenyuk looks like his old self out there.

Fast, smart decision making, looks dangerous whenever he touches the puck.

This leafs team is going to win the Stanley Cup this year, and probably very easily at that.
I hope not!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad