Post-Game Talk: Habs lose first of back-to-back against Calgary. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Staal out there at the end is hilariously bad. He’s f***ing done, what do we not get about that. The sun has set on him. Stick a fork in him. There are no more nails to put in the coffin. In fact it’s already been lowered into the hole and there is 5 feet of dirt on top. Few more shovel fulls and it’s over. Fack me

expy

Nov 2, 2010
So...the GM goes from not spending money at all....to spending too much money so we can't make moves.....

How is this guy still employed?
Because he can speak with RDS and TVASports.

He's not employed for his hockey iq, or even business sense, that's for sure

Reactions: Shabs and Habs13

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Staal out there at the end is hilariously bad. He’s f***ing done, what do we not get about that. The sun has set on him. Stick a fork in him. There are no more nails to put in the coffin. In fact it’s already been lowered into the hole and there is 5 feet of dirt on top. Few more shovel fulls and it’s over. Fack me
Choices like that have Dom looking like the next Cunneyworth. Won’t be an nhl coach again with that crap.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

Yep, On most teams these guys wouldn't be cracking our line up yet , once again we got a coach who throws the wrong people over the boards. Probably for the best anyways, we'd like auto lose in overtime so might as well not give us hope I guess.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Im gonna be straight honest , I hope CGY wins the next 2 in regular.

I still wonder how this team wins game.

Allen.... Toffoli , Gallagher and Anderson are the only reason why we are not in Ottawa's place right now

This is painful to watch once again , this team plays against the only team that can catch them up and they don't even show.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Ducharme has no clue who to put out in crucial situations. He relies way too much on his veterans. Weber, Staal, Danault out in the last couple minutes. These are not players who are going to get the Habs a much needed goal.

KK didn’t see the ice the last 3 minutes.. He played Staal instead!! Unacceptable!! This team is all about standings, no accountability whatsoever!! You’re Staal, Weber even Suzuki that i love will get his candy’s no matter how he plays!!

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Don’t even let the score fool anyone. An AHL goalie should have had the Toffoli goal. The Habs have zero talent. Relying on two young centres that only do something once every 5 games. Staal who is an ECHL player and Danault who has no skill.

bring
back
davey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad