Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 6-2 to Florida

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Didn't Anderson score? I thought he scored the second goal?

Edmundson I definitely would love to see him traded - I don't see a fit for him going forward in Montreal.
Y’a i think Edmundson is 100% gone before this year Tdl.

Next year our defense is already set a LD
Ghule
Matheson
Xhekaj
Kovacevic

Having Harris playing RD .

For Anderson, still has speed and 13 goals. Can still fight even and hit hard , even if he unfortunately didn’t show it this season.

Maybe he thinks he’s done here . I don’t know what’s going on with him, but maybe coaches should clarify the situation to get him going again 🤷🏻‍♂️

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Keep wearing those flamboyant uniforms ya gotta expect a parade to break out eventually,albeit this was to the penalty box.lol.

Can't remember a catfight where both combatants had such long hair.lol

Reactions: holy

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Keep wearing those flamboyant uniforms ya gotta expect a parade to break out eventually,albeit this was to the penalty box.lol.

Can't remember a catfight where both combatants had such long hair.lol
The uniforms really do make the team look like a bunch of idiots. Greedy owners trying to sell new jerseys like some devils.

Reactions: rik schau

rik schau

Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
The uniforms really do make the team look like a bunch of idiots. Greedy owners trying to sell new jerseys like some devils.
Definitely shameless! I'm big time into AFL and a lot of those uniforms are pretty sketchy too.lol

rik schau

Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Man Tremblay and Brunet had it out for Ylonen last night. Still trying to figure out their animosity towards a player who just played his 20th NHL game.
He played well, set up a goal. Was he suppose to fight too?
He made a great play at the blue line to keep it in and then a great pass to help set up the goal. Finally rewarded with a well deserved point.

Reactions: Tyson

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

LOL, good on WiFi for calling Gudas out. Too bad Gudas is a turd who won't answer the bell and will instead find an opportunity to knee somebody.

If a guy hits cleanly, but rarely fights, I'm fine with that. Romanov was like that. However, if you're going to play dirty and avoid answering for it, then that's probably the lowest you can get in hockey. I'm surprised team mates or coaches don't address that. After all, it's on his team mates to deal with the fallout on the ice.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
He’s been logging in on the average, over 21 minutes per game since early December — that’s a 22 game span.

Nobody here seems to want to look at the fact that if his back was such an impediment, he wouldn’t be playing all those minutes over such a long stretch of games. He’s not damaged enough to get all that playing time, so I’m not buying that he’s all that damaged.

We knew Matheson could fight. That’s the only edge he’s proven to have over Petry so far.

I had no idea who he was. I for sure thought he was Tim Matheson from Wings.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Third jerseys could be great and the Habs have plenty of good ones in team history to draw upon for inspiration or to bring back. No clue why they got so lazy with both reverse retros. Like at least change the pant colours to make the outfit pop. All they did was change the red to baby blue.

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
Didn't have to be a hand... could have used their sticks. Who cares if it's an extra penalty. The game was lost already anyway
I’d rather use big clean hits than sticks…I’m shocked at how few juniors are finishing their checks in the QMJHL these days….that and the fear of fighting has turned the league into a zero contact event. I hope this tenderness doesn’t leak into the NHL.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

LOL, good on WiFi for calling Gudas out. Too bad Gudas is a turd who won't answer the bell and will instead find an opportunity to knee somebody.

And that's exactly why Habs should have someone who can do the same. Right the very next shift to someone like Barkov or whoever else is considered good and important there.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I wish there would be someone to fine the league on their total randomness/bias for goalie interference. Hard to take a league seriously with that first goal they allowed, and it was the turning point in the game.

It was clear as day. Player goes to the crease on his own will, and impedes the goalie's ability to make a save.

Things just snowballed from there, and then the league wonders why games get silly. Put Gallagher in that situation and tell me they don't look at that differently.

Jul 6, 2016

Ghule
Matheson
Xhekaj
Kovacevic

For Anderson, still has speed and 13 goals. Can still fight even and hit hard , even if he unfortunately didn’t show it this season.

Maybe he thinks he’s done here . I don’t know what’s going on with him, but maybe coaches should clarify the situation to get him going again 🤷🏻‍♂️
Kovacevic is a RHD

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Ghule
Matheson
Xhekaj
Kovacevic

2 of Eddie, Savard, and Matheson need to go.. I mean, primarily because it's best for the tank and the assets that we could get. But also because the young D are ready for the dcore next year to be:

Guhle - Eddie/Savard/Matheson
Xhekaj - Barron
Harris - Kovacevic
Wideman, etc...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad