Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Want The 25

Go Habs Go
Sep 7, 2006
the nhl shows once again what a joke of a league it is. clearly a rigged game. if price isnt playing next game im not even watching

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Now the Ottawa management have to go down to the Refs dressing room and give the crew some good service for a job well done.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
You mean the guy who was better than PK? Remember that talk at the beginning of the season? That said, there was no way we were winning this game anyways.

I really hope Molson, Therrien, someone makes some noise. We're going to lose the series...but frankly...the refereeing in this game was downright ****. The kicked in goal shouldn't have even gone upstairs for review.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is one of the worst reffed games I've seen. Disgrace to the playoffs. Just ****ing disgusting.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I rarely complain about the reffing or suspect foul play. I know the referees don't score the goals or do the work, but oh my god did they ever put Ottawa in position to win by favouring them time and time and time again with calls that otherwise should have gone against them.

There was good reason why I groaned in pain when I saw Tim Peel was assigned to this game.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Did you see the look Budaj gave Diaz after the goal? It was a stare down, and a "why the **** did you do that?" Right off his elbow.

No idea why Diaz did that. Budaj had it. This was a BS game. Habs should've won just like they should've won game 1, but they didn't.

I don't know what to say except the Sens have horseshoes up their ***** right now.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Travesty of a series by the refs. I can tolerate a few bad calls, but it has been soooo lopsided it is ridiculous. That doesn't excuse the team taking the gas off the pedal, but everything is tilted against us. I count three goals the refs have clearly taken or given when they shouldn't have. Took two from us and gave one to them. Utter travesty.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Team deserved better than this ****.

Controlled most the ****ing game yet somehow only had one powerplay and then two joke goals happened because of pathetic officiating.

This league is an absolute ****ing joke.

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
Refs really *****ed us tonight...Diaz has been our worst defenseman all series and continues the trend. BS first goal and last icing call. Prust, why in the world were you just LAYING in the crease, and then you tap the puck right to Conacher for the goal. Just disgusting entirely.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Good riddance to this pathetic series. Tim Peel is a disgrace, I bet even his family is ashamed of him.

m00ks

Jan 31, 2008
That was gut wrenching. Kicked first goal, gift icings, Price injury on the last shot, Gorges soft on the puck and Budaj banana on a floater that was going wide. Stars alligned for Ottawa. That was hard to watch...

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Yep. The NHL wanted it, the NHL got it. *********. Now not only do I have to see my beloved Habs go down 3-1 on BS terms, but we now have to deal with smug, hypocrite sens fans and pretty much every neutral fan laughing at us because the sens stole a game. Unbelievable.

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
I asked myself how could we possibly lose this game when we were up 2-0. Then I reminded myself of the defense.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal

Taking in consideration the last season, this turnaround was almost too good is what I'm trying to say. 15th in the Conference to 2nd is already a big accomplishment in itself. Can't win it all.

With that being said, **** the refs still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad