Habs Lose 2-1 To Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Desharnais still sucks, got a lucky point tonight.

Shouldn't have been on the ice late game.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
what pisses me off is they'll talk about that **** penalty, **** bounce, as why we loss.

no, we played like ****, against the worst team in the nhl.

oh ya, stop playing ****ing allen. he's literally worse than tinordi, beaulieu, and pateryn.

he's ****

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
Jeez guys, I didn't think the effort was that bad. Calm down.

On a side note I guess Emelin and Gionta aren't friends.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Garbage effort.

All the blame will be on Emelin by this brilliant coaching staff.

Ignored will be the mailed in effort for 45 minutes

expy

Nov 2, 2010
We didn't lose because of the penalty, we lost because the team played like crap. Desharnais and Subban were pretty terrible tonight.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Can't believe some people are putting this on Price...you know absolutely nothing about hockey if you blame him for that unlucky bounce :facepalm:

You never complained before about Price playing the puck like he ALWAYS does but the one time he gets an extremely unlucky bounce you **** on him...some 'fans' we have.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I was not a Gionta fan the last 2 years but damn Emelin wtf was that. Give this guy a brain.

DD was great tonight. Played like a little warrior.

Habs played for 20 minutes. **** them they didn't deserved the game anyway.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wtf Natey, your better than that.
Price is an amazing goalie, but I don't agree with leaving the net on the PK that late. I'll take Price in the net over the odd chance of a lucky bounce. I see a lucky bounce goal like that more likely than Price being scored on.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Just like points in the standings don't matter, neither do wins and losses. The important thing is that we beat them where it matters - in advanced stats! So based on that, good effort by the boys. Our luck will turn around. We must be consistent now, hold our emotions in check.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
what pisses me off is they'll talk about that **** penalty, **** bounce, as why we loss.

no, we played like ****, against the worst team in the nhl.

oh ya, stop playing ****ing allen. he's literally worse than tinordi, beaulieu, and pateryn.

he's ****

Tinordi and Beaulieu had really good possession numbers when they played and even if that was a small sample size, I think they did well from the eye test. A few people here were overreacting because of a couple of Beaulieu's turnovers. They're by far better than Allen.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
This team is soooo freakin soft .... nobody in front of the net!!
We aren't contenders
Our defense is so friggin slow its pathetic!
Our offense has no creativity
we are a soft perimeter team like we have been for the past 20 years
maybe win one round of the playoffs... maybe!

Chacal667

Jul 14, 2012
Montreal
Good game by Desharnais, he was everywhere in offensive zone and he did what he had to do in defensive zone, overall it wasnt a bad game, but we are unlucky most of the time vs the sabres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad