GDT: #@Habs@Lightning (03-05-20/7:00PM/TSN2, RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Screenshot_20200305-140646-1.png

Is this happening?!?!?!?!?!

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Good Lord! At Least Domi is playing center on... on the 3rd line. This game has the potential to be an epic ass whipping.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Alzner!! The power forward we have been missing!! MB...the genius!! lol

We almost never win in Tampa...................so tonight let's win!! Leafs lose, and 5 pts will be the difference!! lol

#12 pick in the draft, here we come...MB will think we won 1-2 lol

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
This going to be, in terms of line/pairing quality, a mix of NHL/AHL/ECHL performance levels depending on the line or pairing you look at.

Here's a quick game summary.

the-mountain-game-of-thrones-keg.gif

Reactions: cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
This going to be, in terms of line/pairing quality, a mix of NHL/AHL/ECHL performance levels depending on the line or pairing you look at.

Here's a quick game summary.

the-mountain-game-of-thrones-keg.gif

This captures the size of our team perfectly! Wonder if is this what Sergachev will look like in 3 years... when he's 24?

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadhouse

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'll take a Habs win on this one please. Hold the mushrooms.

I've got to say so would I. However watching the intensity in the Washington Philly match just reminded me of how deprived of meaningful hockey this fan base is. Typically March is when the games get serious and it also seems to be when we've failed most often under Bergevin. This year, the foxhole year, and the Vanek year being the exceptions and in two of them we were out long before March IMO. Such a sad record and still no sign of changes from on high. I guess the upside is I don't really have a second choice it's Habs or nothing. Mind you I was pulling for Eller and DSP the year they won it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad