Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
By this time tomorrow the second place Habs will face the Leafs and after the game, will be one step closer to third. Someone called me naive when I predicted the teams below us will catch us, well the Sens are about to do just that tonight when they play the Canes. We need the so-called leaders on this team to step up and show some balls, our Captain has once again gone into hiding when we need him.

Maybe they can play like they did in New-York but I'm not holding my breath. I hope they come out and win but I'm not convinced they will.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I love reading on this sight but for me I no longer care for this team. The Habs iconic history I love. This team I despise.

Are we sellers or buyers? MB will get fleeced in a desperation move

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I love reading on this sight but for me I no longer care for this team. The Habs iconic history I love. This team I despise.

Are we sellers or buyers? MB will get [B]fleeced in a desperation move

Semin didn't work out but Radulov has. I'm glad he brought in Byron, Petry, and Mitchell.

As for history, I'm glad Canada is no longer a colony of Great Britain, the American Revolution succeeded, the Confederacy lost, and slavery was abolished.

Last edited by a moderator:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Semin didn't work out but Radulov has. I'm glad he brought in Byron, Petry, and Mitchell.

As for history, I'm glad Canada is no longer a colony of Great Britain, the American Revolution succeeded, the Confederacy lost, and slavery was abolished.

I knew you were old but that's amazing. :laugh: :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
Apathy towards this team intensifies.

The games aren't even fun anymore, and haven't been for a long time excluding the first 15 games. Good luck Claude, hope you can get these players to at least try.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
By this time tomorrow the second place Habs will face the Leafs and after the game, will be one step closer to third. Someone called me naive when I predicted the teams below us will catch us, well the Sens are about to do just that tonight when they play the Canes. We need the so-called leaders on this team to step up and show some balls, our Captain has once again gone into hiding when we need him.

Maybe they can play like they did in New-York but I'm not holding my breath. I hope they come out and win but I'm not convinced they will.

I predicted Sens would pass us long ago weeks ago.

Scrubadam laughed and blasted me that it would never happen. But he also implied I would be eating my words i see "Therrien smiling as he raises the Cup and wonder who will help DD when he raises it" haaaaaa!

So I took all three of his predictions with a grain of salt. :laugh::laugh:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Apathy towards this team intensifies.

The games aren't even fun anymore, and haven't been for a long time excluding the first 15 games. Good luck Claude, hope you can get these players to at least try.

Claude will do well. But for any tangible results .... see ya next season. He inherited a hot mess and most of the league is well coached and properly prepared for this stage of the season. Games 55-82. Tough sledding.

His own assistants, Plekanec gone, and a fresh start at the beginning of a season.

Until then, its ugly.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Sullivan started with 1-5-1 when he took on the Pens....and went on to win the Stanley Cup.

.....But with the standing....the playoffs starts now.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
:habs :habs :habs

Let's go guys. Big win tomorrow scoring comes alive. Then go into New Jersey and demolish them. We are better than this and let's snap out of it! We're all in and the boys are going to get going!

If Ottawa loses tonight it's a sign for us to wake up and start playing 1st in the Atlantic belongs to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad