GDT: Habs @ Leafs | We... We have possession??? | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Seinäjoki
Bernier | B+
Horrendous start but otherwise very solid and a looked like a true #1 for sure. Could be more calm at times in his movement.

Phaneuf - Hunwick | B
Matt saved Dion many many times and looked so Smart the whole game. Dion was better later in the game but Hunwick really stood out tonight.

Gardiner - Harrington | B-
Jake was affraid of mistakes and was lil shaky at times. Scott was reliable on the d-zone but lil slow at times.

Rielly - Marincin C+
Marincin was by far the worst d tonight. lot of mistakes and that made Morgan's game difficult also. Rielly was solid offensively but shaky too in the d-zone.

Jvr - Kadri - Boyes | B+
Best line on this game. Skill, strenght, shots and speed all in same package. Will do damage this season. Boyes was better than I expected.

Lupul- Bozak - Matthias | C+
Boz and Lups was quite meh but Matthias physical play was very entertaining at times. I think Bozak was decent on faceoffs

Komarov - Holland - Arcobello | B-
Didnt like Arco but Komarov and Holland might create some chemistry. Maybe Grabner to replace Mark ? Bad bad bad arco

Winnik - Spaling - Parenteau | B-
I just love Winnik. So calm and professional. Spaling few good plays here and there. Parenteau was bad tonight. Parenteau in a wrong role imo. Nick shouldve scored on 3rd

Best player: Matt Hunwick | Bernier
Worst player/s: Mark Arcobello | Martin Marincin

91Kadri91*

Thats what advanced stats cant count.

Just how brutal and potentially dangerous some of Garinder's gaffs are.

But publicly available statistics do measure the aggregate of his performance, while SportLogIQ measures these gaffs.

Ready for a shocker? He's good.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
blech

Oh well. Refreshing to see effort from the team tonight.

I expect we'll see more games like this. Reminds me of the Wilson era teams that were talentless but got a lot of shots

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Good game imo. Was nice to watch structure and players like kadri and rielly and gardiner going the extra step in intensity and defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad