GDT: Habs @ Leafs | April 27 @ 7PM | CBC & RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
this GDT is handwritten. not in paint, not in photoshop, handwritten (and then scanned) and some cut and pastes from magazine i had laying around. keeping it simple like we need to for this game.

2cy3y9h.jpg

14icrro.jpg

m7ur03.jpg

34t5tf4.jpg

333wok1.jpg

a few scans from an old programme I had laying around, for nostalgia's sake

wml1mg.jpg

mrs6qr.jpg

6zr5n9.jpg

eec9j.jpg

more to come, lines obviously not final, just wanted to get this up early

Last edited:

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
5-0 Habs.

Kessel faints at the sight of Tinordi, Fanoof explodes, Orr becomes a miner, McClaren decides to drive a car and Kadry becomes the Easter bunny.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Looking forward to the banner-raising ceremony at the ACC tomorrow night. Gets me all weepy just thinking about it...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Price shutout

This coupled with some dominating puck possession hockey (3-0) to make them glad that they won't play us (provided Boston loses) in the first round. They've been salivating at the thought of us, need to kick that ego in the face and make them realize who they're dealing with. (As well as make US realize the team we had is back.)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's really painful watching them lay egg after egg vs. the Leafs. I hope they show up and are ready to play right off the start, and no injuries.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Lose this game and meet us in the first round.

No trollin, just sayin.

I especially like how you say this with the confidence of a mid-80's Oiler fan.

Make the playoffs once in a decade and you'd think we're about to face the greatest dynasty ever assembled.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
It's really painful watching them lay egg after egg vs. the Leafs. I hope they show up and are ready to play right off the start, and no injuries.

To be fair, leaf fans have short memories.

The game before last, I was at the ACC and we dominated them, score should have been higher.

It's been basically blowouts for each team (5-2 with en EN isn't a blowout, but in terms of the on ice play it was) except the first game. It's been our own underachievement that caused the blowouts against us too. Either Price, the team, or both.

If we get our game together, we match up very well. I do have to give them credit for executing and shooting, something we SUCK at.

Wanna see us play a big game, as we did last to last time in their building.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
this GDT is handwritten. not in paint, not in photoshop, handwritten (and then scanned). keeping it simple like we need to for this game.

2cy3y9h.jpg

14icrro.jpg

m7ur03.jpg

333wok1.jpg

more to come, lines obviously not final, just wanted to get this up early
Dude. I'm an architect, and I believe in the sketch. That may not be the funniest, or most 'sophisticated' GDT we've seen, but it is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Nothing beats the human hand and a pen, with passion. Nothing. :)

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
To be fair, leaf fans have short memories.

The game before last, I was at the ACC and we dominated them, score should have been higher.

It's been basically blowouts for each team (5-2 with en EN isn't a blowout, but in terms of the on ice play it was) except the first game. It's been our own underachievement that caused the blowouts against us too. Either Price, the team, or both.

If we get our game together, we match up very well. I do have to give them credit for executing and shooting, something we SUCK at.

Wanna see us play a big game, as we did last to last time in their building.

The Feb 9 game is indefensible, but we got blown out on the scoreboard in the last game, not on the ice. That's what doesn't seem to register with Leaf fans. If they passed and skated circles around us and were clearly the better team, it's one thing. But they scored on 4 of their first 5 shots. That's an anomaly, not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad