Status
Not open for further replies.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Well let's see if they can extend this longest winning streak of the season

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Errm... so... Drouin and Dvorak finally click, Dvorak has maybe his best game as a Hab, gets dropped to the 3rd line. For... a guy we picked off waivers two weeks ago. This motherf***er is trying to get fired!! Lol.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Errm... so... Drouin and Dvorak finally click, Dvorak has maybe his best game as a Hab, gets dropped to the 3rd line. For... a guy we picked off waivers two weeks ago. This motherf***er is trying to get fired!! Lol.

Drouin was with Pitlick and Anderson last game.

And Dvorak had his best game lined up with Dauphin and Hoffman, same line tonight.

Mandalorian

Screw the tank, just WIN BABY!
Jan 3, 2022
In your head, rent free
Let's get this thing rolling, time to build on the last game win.

Players are feeling the heat of the new management, I could see them playing much better from now on.

Still got to hold on that top 5 pick tho.

Hoping for a big game for Petry. He seems to do better lately.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Let's get this thing rolling, time to build on the last game win.

Players are feeling the heat of the new management, I could see them playing much better from now on.

Still got to hold on that top 5 pick tho.

Hoping for a big game for Petry. He seems to do better lately.
I'd rather they be playing a run and gun system so we could be losing 6-4 and people could be getting their stats up for potential trade value. Unfortunately the tank commander has to be playing the worst defensive system of all time so that we can lose 2-0 and want to stab our eyes out with an icepick if we watch :nod:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The big boss will be in attendance tonight and will have greeted Ducharme and possibly the players before game time.

Won’t change what this team can do but nice to know that they’re all being watched closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad