GDT: Habs in Washington for "Capital" punishment. Feb.20 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Can't overstate how much I hate the Lehkonen scracth. He's one of the guys who give the most heart in his performance. What kind of message does it send to the rest of the team. Seriously Julien, get a clue.
It literally doesn't make any sense. The entire team has played like trash why punish one of the hardest working guys on the team. Unless we're looking to move him?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
In the end, Lehky is probably the best forechecker we have and the biggest of all the small guys we have.

There should not be any untouchables in Montreal (Suzuki for me is the closest to untouchable). But Lehkonen is someone I would rather they hold onto because he does so many things right in a game that he is needed.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
It literally doesn't make any sense. The entire team has played like trash why punish one of the hardest working guys on the team. Unless we're looking to move him?

Yeah, it's one of the dumbest move I've seen Julien pull since he's been here. I hate the fact that they say everybody's gotta work hard and then they let guys like Domi play so much while he does absolutely nothing and then scratch Lehk.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Nah. He was on fire when he got injured.
Now he is back probably not 100% on a shitty performing team.

It's the same team as Nov. But no longer the same motivated team
The whole team was "on fire" at the start of the season, but as we've seen over the past 5 years, this team is below mediocre at its core.

Reactions: Riddick412

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
If I pulled a single hair follicle from my head for every chance Lehkonen missed a grade A scoring chance this year, I would have been bald in January.

That being said, I doubt they care about offensive instincts for a guy like Lehkonen so we will find out soon.
Yeah he has no finish but he's still a good player. Unless he's being used in a package I don't see the point.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
We just need a change brother......I’m very ok with him gone, I want players that hit, that punish. I look at Habs chasing Caps and when they get to them, they break instead of crushing them on the boards, it’s gotta be so easy to play against us, it’s gotta stop!!!!
Their are at least 5 guys I would move before him though. Like I said, unless it's a package deal to get a great return I just don't see why we'd move him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad