GDT: Habs hockey quietly roaring back: Red Wings @ Canadiens | 7:30 p.m EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Allow me to start off with the lines according to the most recent practice, and a reaction. Lines courtesy of Jrham15, and presumably, Subban will be inserted into the lineup somewhere. Yet to be determined where.

Brière-Plekanec-Gionta

7aMmD.jpg

Weise-Desharnais-Gallagher

7aMrj.jpg

Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque

7aMyo.jpg

Moen-White-Parros

7aMDv.gif

For the sake of completeness, here are the most recent D pairings, without Subban:

Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Gorges
Murray-Bouillon

And the goalies:

Budaj
Price

A recap of management this season, after two weeks of being able to forget it:

7aNgy.jpg

7aN7G.jpg

Me during the game tomorrow:

7aNck.jpg

Negativity aside, here's a recent team photo of the Detroit Red Wings:

7aNsH.jpg

Yes, Oliver Ekman-Larsson plays for Detroit now. He'd fit right in.

Referees:

Who cares, it's not Tim Peel.

7aNI4.jpg

TV: RDS, TSN

And despite all that negativity...

GO HABS GO!

This thread was made by a heartbroken, drunk USA fan. I will see you all tomorrow.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Wait so Beaulieu is not playing ? We have Bouillon instead ??? I rather have 2 rookie Ds playing than Bouillon...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Is Weise really playing on the second line?

I'm hoping he gets replaced by Pacioretty on the 2nd line and therefore bumped further down the lineup, but this is the best information I could come up with for now. If this is in fact the exact lineup tomorrow though, I really will be that girl crying under her desk with a bottle of wine.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Dunno where you got those lines from but the lines were :

Pac-DD-Gally
Briere-Plek-Gio
Galchy-Eller-Bork
Moen-White-Weise

EDIT : No idea about the Ds, probably have Subban start with Murray and see from there, Budaj will probably start both DET & PIT games apparently.

Last edited:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Why can't they just give Pleks a good winger, is it possible he always gets the shaft? What are they waiting for to just put Galchenyuk with Plekanec and load up the first 2 lines.

Last edited:

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Detriot are having tough year in bigger more physical east. They are smaller team...be lucky to make playoffs despite great coach and couple of stars in their lineup

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Why can't they just give Pleks a good winger, is it possible he aleays gets the shaft? What are they waiting for to just put Galchenyuk with Plekanec and load up the first 2 lines.

Because we don't have enough good wingers. So our centers get one good winger and one dud. Except our worse center, he gets the team's best two wingers. This is the genius of MT's system.

Is Subban hurt? Or is there another reason as to why Subban may not be playing tonight?

MT respects Babcock and wants to emulate him :sarcasm:

What theF, Go Habs Go !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad