HF Habs: Habs Golf Tournament (Sept 12, 2022) - official kickoff of new season

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Mike Hoffman is not there right?

You're right. I didn't notice, but he's not there.

So in the picture we have:

Monahan, Savard, Matheson, Monty, Allen, Dvorak, Dach, Primeau, Pitlick, Schueneman, Armia, Price, Dadonov & Byron on top.
Pez, Evans, Cole, Eddy, Nick, Gally, Anderson, Drouin & Wideman sitting.

No Hoffman.

Reactions: EveryDay

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
That is the correct mindset all players should have. It's managements responsibility to ice a team that can't make the playoffs.
I get what you're saying...but it still doesn't come off right lol.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
When asked if he'd like this rebuild to go quicker, Molson said that they need to take the time necessary to accomplish the goal of being a successful and competitive team long term. He said he is not in any rush. He says it's important to give HuGo and Marty the flexibility to prepare the team for the future.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
When asked if he'd like this rebuild to go quicker, Molson said that they need to take the time necessary to accomplish the goal of being a successful and competitive team long term. He said he is not in any rush. He says it's important to give HuGo and Marty the flexibility to prepare the team for the future.

RBC logo is a massive L.

But this is a massive W,

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't care how optimistic Edmundson wants to be there's zero chance we make the playoffs this year almost everything has to go right to get out of the bottom 10.
To be fair I wouldn’t want one of the leaders on the team to say “I’m ok if we suck this year”. Don’t want to establish a losing mentality for the younger players. But yes we will suck a lot this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad