Habs get shutout by the Edmonton Oilers 3-0 | No Curls for the Girls edition

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Relax, Gaspar-Melchior-Balthsar, if there's any team the Habs might lose to without damaging themselves, it's the Oilers. All they lost is a GIH, Besides, the Oilers were on a small winning streak, so the Habs weren't their only recent victims. If they had lost to the Bruins or Lightning it wouldn't be a disgrace but it would be damaging,

Like I said.. you can lose to teams like the Oilers. But losing in that fashion, I don't like it. If you're a good team, you should be playing well against a clearly inferior opponent.

Grabovski50goals

Jul 8, 2014
Its sad to say but galchenyuk will never have guys of his skill level to play with unless a guy like scherbak really surprises me. He needs guys like hall, mackinnon, seguin, benn to play with him

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Like I said.. you can lose to teams like the Oilers. But losing in that fashion, I don't like it. If you're a good team, you should be playing well against a clearly inferior opponent.

True, I didn't like it. I turned to the Ranger game. I saw their dirty play as well as the utter collapse by the Wild--giving up 5 goals in the 3rd period.

Edmonton may be inferior now but watch out for them in a few years! They're harvesting top draft choices who'll make their mark belong long.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
The bashing on desharnais is hilarious. Paciorretty is just a gigantic floater out there just look at the breakaway he didnt even try. But yeah its desharnais's fault. Paciorretty might be our best offensive player but he needs to get histoire **** together asap.

Let's not pretend DD can do no wrong either.

It's kinda unfair to say when Max has success its because of DD and when DD struggles its because Max is a floater (and I agree with that notion).

DD hasn't been very good this season either. 5 pts in 9 games is pretty bad. Only thing DD is leading at is minor penalties..

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Its sad to say but galchenyuk will never have guys of his skill level to play with unless a guy like scherbak really surprises me. He needs guys like hall, mackinnon, seguin, benn to play with him

True, but be thankful that the Leafs surrendered their #2 pick (Seguin) to the Bruins, who misused him and dispatched him to the Stars in return for laughable Loui.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad