Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Will we see another strong 60?

IMO I think we will since we're on the road, and the team must be feeling good about not just the win against the canucks but the continuation of price's recent good numbers and the two PP goals they scored.

Flames will have size and will play with pace, which if we can weather the storm turn into counter attack rushes and quality chances. We just need to finish.

Discuss!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So I take it Carey Price is going to play all games on this trip? I mean if they are still trying to make the playoffs, I can only assume they don't care what happens in the playoffs since the goal would have been achieved AND Price would be totally burned out in the process.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Jordan Weal is pointless in his last 15 games
Nick Cousins has 4 points in his last 6 games

Cousins is playing well right now. He's not a top 6 forward but at least he drives the net. Usually shows up shift to shift too. He knows Suzuki can get him the puck if he can get to the right places. And, he's getting there.

Weal is a perimeter play who really doesn't do much. Doesn't hurt the team with his play but he doesn't help it either. The definition of a player who is a placeholder until you can bring in someone better. No coincidence that when we were healthy he was the 13th forward. No idea how he's still on the PP.

If you put a forward on D, one with Weber and one with Petry, the 4 forwards on one unit should be Suzuki, Tatar, Gallagher and Danault. 2nd unit, Domi, Armia, Lehkonen and Poehling. Weal, Cousins, Thompson and Barber shouldn't be on the PP.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So, Tomashe ... will the Habs win?

XC25hBd.gif

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Great to be back! Yes all is well with me I hope it is with you as well!

Bergevin is a clown!

Go Habs Go!

Could be worse but thanks for asking.

As your post suggests, not much has changed about MB over the past year, lol.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Reactions: Cobra Commander

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Habs playing in all my old hometowns on this roadtrip. (Canadian that is, not much for the lifestyle across the border LOL) Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Reactions: McTusk

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
So I take it Carey Price is going to play all games on this trip? I mean if they are still trying to make the playoffs, I can only assume they don't care what happens in the playoffs since the goal would have been achieved AND Price would be totally burned out in the process.

Why wouldn't Price play all the games out West? There are no back-to-backs and then they are off for the Christmas break.

I'd imagine the majority of NHL teams would play their starter in this same scenario.

They have a back-to-back in Florida after the break, so I'm sure Lindgren/Primeau will play then.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
How fun would it be if Bergevin claims Czarnik and Julien puts him on the 4th line line instead of Barber tonight?

A bit like the Conroy trade, but reversed.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
How fun would it be if Bergevin claims Czarnik and Julien puts him on the 4th line line instead of Barber tonight?

A bit like the Conroy trade, but reversed.

Look up when the Habs acquired Glen Metropolit if you don’t know or recall that. Practised game day morning with the Flyers at the Bell Centre, was claimed on waivers by the Habs that day and took the opening faceoff against the Flyers that evening.

Reactions: Michoulicious
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad