OT: Habs Fans in Regina?

cjbhab*

People in Regina don't watch hockey. They only watch the CFL and Corner Gas.

you couldn't be more wrong.. although we do go bananas over the riders.. sth since 95
GO HABS GO!

So why are you coming to our neck of the woods?
you a GS fan? saw him in Denver a couple weeks ago.. breathtaking.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Wondering if there are any habs fans in Regina. I am coming to Regina in early may for Explore and need some habs fans to watch some games? Wondering if anyone here is a Habs fan from Regina

There is a surprising amount of Habs fans here. What is this "Explore" that you are coming to?

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
I'll be in Regina for the next 5 months. I might have some weekends free here and there, so CJBHAB- anywhere interesting I should catch a game?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
you couldn't be more wrong.. although we do go bananas over the riders.. sth since 95
GO HABS GO!

So why are you coming to our neck of the woods?
you a GS fan? saw him in Denver a couple weeks ago.. breathtaking.

Since '03 for me. :yo:

OP should avoid Regina though, Saskatoon is where its at.

habs86

Aug 19, 2005
Kingston Ontario
Regina +Saskatoon are good fun cities, now the city I live in your possible to get a knife show....lol Good Old Prince Albert.
Been a HAB FAN for 40+ years.......

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Regina, hometown of Getzlaf, Kunitz, Eberle, Hartnell, Harding,Bozak, and Glass.

Go Habs GO !!!

Jyroe Habs Fan

Aug 23, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Yeah, Maybe if you wanna get stabbed. I lived there after high school, took the bus home after work for the first time and got mugged at knife point. Screw that city.

I would rather have that they be in the middle of that mass stabbing at the your famous Regina Cornwall mall a few weeks ago!
Saskatoon rules, Regina drules

70Stang

Feb 21, 2008
Go to "The Tap" in Lakeridge, its by Boston Pizza and Home Depot. You can also try the Sports bar on the east end that is right beside Nevada Bobs. We used to go there after our hockey games all the time.

cjbhab*

Go to "The Tap" in Lakeridge, its by Boston Pizza and Home Depot. You can also try the Sports bar on the east end that is right beside Nevada Bobs. We used to go there after our hockey games all the time.

we must have different tastes. The Tap has good food and stuff but the sporting events are secondary there.. they won't play the audio, hell they might not even have that game on their bigger screen.

and the east sports bar was the Hub and it is now closed, i can't vouch if Birminghams is now a sport watching atmosphere.

I would do Pressbox or Four Seasons if you don't mind a little bit of a shady clientele but good TV's and audio. Four seasons has amazing pizza btw, don't bother getting anything else. Regina style pizza is to die for, one of the best pizzas in NA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad