Habs fan: Patrick Stewart!

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
The Bruins are the Borg: cold heartless bruits, who have no sense of the aesthetics of life.

article-0-1A0F76FB000005DC-196_634x813.jpg

The line is drawn here. This far! No further!

Go Habs!

:yo:

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Stewart, not Stuart.

Nice to see someone from across the pond like the Habs. Although, at the time that picture popped, he said he had only been a fan "all of four weeks" or something....

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Stewart, not Stuart.

Nice to see someone from across the pond like the Habs. Although, at the time that picture popped, he said he had only been a fan "all of four weeks" or something....

I spelt it the proper Galic way, not the anglicized way (friggin' colonizers!). My bad, 2 in the morning here, stoked for the game!

Anyway, the line is drawn HERE! Lets kill these drone biatches! Honour, heart, training, and skill over brutality and the cult of the b-ruins!

BTW, all you need is 4 weeks or less to fall in love.

Timelord

Stanley Cup polisher
Dec 18, 2011
Stewart attended a game with Hugh Jackman on the night of the Gryba hit on Eller.

Timelord

Stanley Cup polisher
Dec 18, 2011
Is that the only game he attended? If so, it would be a bad talisman!

I have no idea, but I remember seeing him spotted by the TV camera and thinking this isn't exactly the ideal introduction to hockey if that ugly mess was his 1st game.

Malmo

Apr 6, 2008
He tweeted this about the picture:

To clarify: 1) I've never had a "slice" 2) I've been a Habs fan all of 4 weeks 3) I'm also a fan of Bloomberg's soda legislation.

PricePkPatch*

He tweeted this about the picture:

To clarify: 1) I've never had a "slice" 2) I've been a Habs fan all of 4 weeks 3) I'm also a fan of Bloomberg's soda legislation.

4-weeks or 40-years makes no sense. All Habs Fans are equal in Maurice Richard's divine eyes.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Stewart, not Stuart.

He caught a game or two while they were filming X-Men in Montreal.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
interesting irony that the englishman hired to play a Frenchman (with a thick Shakesperian tendency) is a fan of the Habs.

French, English, they are all the same: decedents of romans, tribes people, and vikings.

Patrick (good Irish name) STUART (Scottish name, no doubt), and the HABS, rule!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad