Habs fan here I come in peace

Cameron Diaz

Nov 19, 2013
Hey guys I'm visiting this awesome city seeing family the next few days. I love it here. I was wondering though if anyone knows of a bar that's Habs friendly to catch the game while we go to supper. If not that's OK. Have a good one! Go Oil! Go Habs!

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I think with the amount of Habs fans in Edmonton you should be good anywhere.

Not like we are playing the Habs tonight so unless you are actively cheering against the Oilers I am sure your good.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Can't wait for you guys to go visit Montreal.

Most places would be playing either the Leafs or the Habs game tonight. As with every post here looking for hockey, try Schanks. They'll have the game on... Whether you'll hear it or not is a lucky guess. Thank Toronto.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Lol thanks guys

I moved away from Edmonton to Toronto 16 years ago and haven't looked back...

Don't know why any of the Edmonton-based posters aren't helping you out... other than there might not actually be a good place to actually check the game in Edmonton hah!

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
I would say Shanks is the best sports bar. In the Westend. Mini golf, virtual golf, dozens of big screens.

Any of the Canadian Brew houses r good too.

Joyeux Noel!!

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
I don't know of anything Habs friendly in particular. You could try bars like the Pint or Brewhouse. They'll usually have the game on one of the screens. Sound is hit and miss though.

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
Brewhouse is always a good time. If you go the the one on the southside talk to fat pat and tell him **** sent you.

Ogopogo*

Don't know why any of the Edmonton-based posters aren't helping you out... other than there might not actually be a good place to actually check the game in Edmonton hah!

You should become a Leafs fan. Being on the Oilers board to bash the city is poor form - just cut all ties and be done with it.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton

If I was a betting man, I'd say Edmonton doesn't miss you either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad