Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Jets. No Jet fuel sold at Costco.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
With the 18th overall pick habs are proud to select Connor kareer ehh'H'Eller.
f***in Habs typical. Hate this stupid team with everything I have.
Then why do you keep poking your eyeball with your finger after picking habanero peppers for an hour??

Stop watching and caring , you'll feel
A lot better.

Reactions: rve24

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Then why do you keep poking your eyeball with your finger after picking habanero peppers for an hour??

Stop watching and caring , you'll feel
A lot better.
I'm just tired of us not being good proper losers that I know we are capable of being.
You think I like watching a full game to only end up with a W? It's awful. They really need to stop sucking so bad and seriously start losing ASAP!!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I'm just tired of us not being good proper losers that I know we are capable of being.
But if you were expecting us to finish last, you had to expect Suzuki and Caufield to be absolute flops.

Now we’re back to year one of the rebuild.

Oilers picked first overall 4 times and that’s got them…..?

Team needs to progress which means you’re not finishing last every year.

Just hope we can get lucky with the lottery, we’ll still have a decent chance.

If not…..there’s Carlsson and Fantilli and Michkov, and Yager, and Smith, and Benson, and Sale…..

Lots of good players with tons of potential to go along with our present young core.

Watch Chicago finish last and not wven win the lottery….all that losing for 2nd prize.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Reporter noticing for the first time this season that there were hundreds of empty seats at the Bell Center. A season ticket holder responded that he’s having a lot of trouble reselling tickets to games he doesn’t want to attend, even by discounting them 20-40%.

Does it mean anything?

The games at home stopped being FUN to watch. It has nothing to do with win/loss. Earlier this season people were openly talking about having fun at the BC. The games were upbeat the "Kids Were Alright." There is a funny thing about Entertainment Dollars. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018

Reporter noticing for the first time this season that there were hundreds of empty seats at the Bell Center. A season ticket holder responded that he’s having a lot of trouble reselling tickets to games he doesn’t want to attend, even by discounting them 20-40%.

Does it mean anything?

Yeah it means we are buyers at the TDL now

Make da playhoff and any ting can appen

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yeah it means we are buyers at the TDL now

Make da playhoff and any ting can appen
Or maybe Geoff doesn't want to spend to provide better esthetics for the camera and to ward off judgmental media types.

B-gJv9xCYAAIFZR.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad