GDT: Habs @ Coyotes ¬ 3/7/15 7 p.m. EST ¬ TVA, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
They won their last game against Vancouver.

the Canucks played like ass in the first and let them get the lead. they were able to fight back and tie the game in the last minute but fighting through the Dave Tippett trap is not easy. don't let them get the lead!

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
the Canucks played like ass in the first and let them get the lead. they were able to fight back and tie the game in the last minute but fighting through the Dave Tippett trap is not easy. don't let them get the lead!

So a team played like crap in the 1st period and then got trapped to death and lost the game? I don't like our chances.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Mike smith has had a bad season, but he has the ability to steal games on his own. He looked pretty good in the win against Vancouver on Thursday.

I don't expect a blowout, because the habs have enough problems scoring as it is, but I do think the effort level is going to be there. Its been a rough road trip and the last thing the team wants is a sour plane ride from phoenix to mtl.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
These are the reasons Habs win-
1. Price in nets
2. Long ass flight home if they lose
3. New players starting to find their groove with a new team

I also am digging the 3rd line! DSP finally had a game the other night that gives me hope for him panning out. That kid is a bulldozer!

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
To piss off half this forums posters, I predict DD with a hat trick!
And just for complete forum melt down, predict Eller to also get a hat trick!
6-0 Habs.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Worst jinx ever.

How is it a jinx? Did you take a look at their lineup? The Habs would have to have their worst performance of the year in order to lose.

But then again.. our first line centre is the biggest coward in NHL history so I guess anything is possible.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
How is it a jinx? Did you take a look at their lineup? The Habs would have to have their worst performance of the year in order to lose.

But then again.. our first line centre is the biggest coward in NHL history so I guess anything is possible.

It's a jinx because of how we play against lower tier teams.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs also have the habit of taking weak teams lightly, sorrily doesn't help, most of the time...

Yandle is gone, Vermette is gone. But now you have a bunch of hungry young players wanting to prove that they belong. We all have seen teams with half of the roster filled with AHL players beat contending teams. No easy games in this league but I like our chances with Price in nets.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The team will want to salvage some points from this awful road trip, so I don't think they'll allow themselves to float. At least I hope not.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Seriously? Why would you even post this.

We got absolutely destroyed the last 3 games and Price is in nets. If the team doesn't show up for this game then we're in serious, serious trouble.

There are absolutely no excuses to lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad