Post-Game Talk: Habs clinch the playoffs, -- For the Islanders.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Tomorrow is Drou-Drou's last game as a Habs. Drou-Drou will be missed. We need a Drou-Drou tribute GDT tomorrow.
That's actually a good idea. Love or hate, good or bad, Drou has been a big part of the drama surrounding the Habs for his tenure here. It is the end of an era.

Speaking of eras ending, both Pens & Caps eliminated, unthinkable only a few seasons ago. The winds of change...

I still want a W tomorrow against the Bruins so they do not get the season sweep. If we have to lose get a point so we can end with 69 points & I can giggle about that over the Summer.

Oh, is that ever going to be good. Expecting it to be the best thread of the year.

SeEMGkO.gif
This has to be in it lmao

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
One more game JD, thanks for the memories!
Gonna miss the optimism every September. I'll never forget how getting his deviated septum fixed was going to finally result in his breakout year.

I missed the Suzuki beauty, but on replay why didnt Sorokin come out to get the puck?
He wasn't expecting a PeeWee play out of his Dman? :dunno:

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This is a tough fan base.

But once they love you, they can be incredibly loyal.

Good on Nick -- he's had a lot of responsibility on his shoulders in his first year as Captain and it has not impacted his performance.

Plus, he's incredibly resilient. Maybe the rest of the team should be using his training regimen.
I think it's his torso more than his training.

I might not be up to date on NHL hockey rules, but I'm pretty sure you can't hold the other player stick...

:laugh:
Sure you can if you can score a one handed goal like that. Spooky Suzuki

Reactions: Runner77

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Penguins can now go F off. Those losses to us bit them in the ass.

Glad Isles getting in eliminates the Pens, but oh boy, they are not a good team. Good thing that power plays aren’t too common in the playoffs so they won’t need to rely on that pitiful PP of theirs.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tomorrow is Drou-Drou's last game as a Habs. Drou-Drou will be missed. We need a Drou-Drou tribute GDT tomorrow.
We’ll probably have to make a separate thread. Do we do it before or after the game? I’d hate to jinx it.:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: sandviper and the

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
He’s still young!! He still got time!! :scared:
I’ll never forget when I walked by him and Kenny Agostino in Vancouver when the Habs were in town a few years ago. Just absolutely starstruck that day!

Just kidding, I already forgot, and only remembered now.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I’ll never forget when I walked by him and Kenny Agostino in Vancouver when the Habs were in town a few years ago. Just absolutely starstruck that day!

Just kidding, I already forgot, and only remembered now.
You should have stared him down like @jaffy27 did to Subban at the Kabana.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Poor Jaffy
Actually, he’s doing quite well for himself as a “cargo dog”, as he put it. He’s getting regular work.

I’m always fascinated by all the odd locations and time zones he’s posting from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad