Habs clinch playoff avatars

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Surprised it took this long....

7h0bH3G.gif

Analyzer*

Missed the first 2 at ball hockey. Saw the 3rd. Sucks we couldn't play a full 60.

Galchyfan

Mar 29, 2013
Drummondville, Qc
Dear Habs fans-

Congrats on the win, well deserved and helps our tank. But please, please keep your "Ole" soccer ******** in your own building. Extremely classless to rub in a blowout win against a rebuilding team.

-Sabres fans who wishes you well going forward. Hope you guys clinch next game, and please knock off the Leafs if you meet them in the playoffs.

Hmm the ole chant was for the playoffs clinch ;o

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Dear Habs fans-

Congrats on the win, well deserved and helps our tank. But please, please keep your "Ole" soccer ******** in your own building. Extremely classless to rub in a blowout win against a rebuilding team.

-Sabres fan who wishes you well going forward. Hope you guys clinch next game, and please knock off the Leafs if you meet them in the playoffs.

Well then maybe your fans should buy tickets themselves. You expect away fans to just sit on their hands? Is it called the First Niagara Library?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Dear Habs fans-

-Sabres fan who wishes you well going forward. Hope you guys clinch next game, and please knock off the Leafs if you meet them in the playoffs.

We scored 5 goals

So bring us some Buffalo Wings

Its the rule here in Montreal

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Dear Habs fans-

I don't even like it in our own building since there's a tendency that the opposition plays better.

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
Dear Habs fans-

First, if you got out cheered in your own building maybe you should be more critical of slug fans.

Second, Habs have just clinched

Third, hopefully the Habs curbstomp the Leafs if they meet.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Dear Habs fans-

Is this guy serious? When did cheering on your team become classless? Not to mention the fact that had your building not been half empty by the 10:00 minute mark of the third, maybe the ole's would've been drowned out.

Davebo*

Dear Habs fans-

Most Sabres fans had left anyway, from what I could tell.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Dear Habs fans-

If you don't want to hear it, make more noise ;) see ya bud.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Habs fans-

Odds are the ones you're addressing on this thread are not in Buffalo singing "Ole Ole Ole" right now. But if you want me to play your game, I'll say we'll stop doing so when your players stop licking ours.

Pricef*

Wow!! Beaulieu is something special. Our defense is set for years:amazed:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
This should be a very quiet PGT.

No scapegoats. Every line contributed. Eller got some PP time in.;) DD with the great screen (just ponder that for a second :laugh:) on Subban's goal. Boullion standing up for his teammates. Gio with a goal. Price on the bench.

That about covers it, eh?:D

PricePkPatch*

Man, I feel a bit bad for Beaulieu..

If he had joined the team a few years earlier, him pulling these awesome moves would have AMAZED us. We'd all be incredibly hyped about him.

But now, it's: "Hey, he's good. Looks like Subban"

:laugh:

POWER CLINCH!!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Awesome and we're back in first.

I'm very happy to say that I was completely wrong about this team. A playoff spot? Maybe. But competing for 1st in the East? No way did I think this was possible. Just an awesome story this whole year.

For the first time since the Roy years I think we have a REAL shot at a cup this year. Even if we lose in the first round though it won't matter... we are at the start of a long run of competitive hockey.

Feels good to not talk about rebuilding anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad