Post-Game Talk: Habs choke 5-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
MT exposed over and over again... i hope MB is taking notes.

I wonder, does MT just not understand how/why you use timeouts? Does he not believe in momentum or is he just to dense to understand that it is the coaches job to take action when the other team starts skating downhill...

instead, his reaction to a late goal that closes the gap to 1-goal, is to get bouillion/weaver out there :snakehead:

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
I get that it's a bad losss, but if I told you guys before the series if you wanted a 1-1 tie after Boston everyone would have said yes, so I don't want to stress as of now, it's still early.

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
Law of averages, you can't win a playoff series like that.

A split was a good result...but I just can't see the team coming back from a meltdown like that.

mommentum between games is highly overated, in fact it is non-existent. If it did Habs should've beat Bruins in 2011. It was a bad ending, that's it. If we want to look at it positively, the Habs were lucky to win game 1, and in the end they got a split in Boston

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
The fact that people are blaming Price is ridiculous. This loss will sting we had them and we let it get away. Bouillon doesn't deserve to be in the lineup, but the alternative is Murray and I'm not ready for that. Boys need to readjust and get ready for Game #3 in MTL. We weren't going to sweep this series.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
****ed ourselves. Bruins know we can't hold a lead against them and they can dominate us. Rask finally beats Montreal at home to defeat his demons. Therrien inability to adjust and playing bouillon cost us the game.

Absolutely. Probably even worst than losing 10-1.

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
Worst possible way to split in Boston. Hopefully they can get their defensive game in order because if they don't then it's three more games left in the season.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
BOUILLON DID NOT DEFLECT THAT GOAL IN THE 3RD PERIOD. Rewatch the ****ing goal guys. I hate injustice. You can say he sucks and needs to sit but that goal was on Price. Not that I blame him since he made some great saves.

He actually did. The replay clearly shows the puck changing direction.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
MT exposed over and over again... i hope MB is taking notes.

I wonder, does MT just not understand how/why you use timeouts? Does he not believe in momentum or is he just to dense to understand that it is the coaches job to take action when the other team starts skating downhill...

instead, his reaction to a late goal that closes the gap to 1-goal, is to get bouillion/weaver out there :snakehead:

He had taken his timeout already.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Look at the positive side of things; Habs going back to the Bell with a 1-1 split where Therrien will have the advantage with match-ups.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
BOUILLON DID NOT DEFLECT THAT GOAL IN THE 3RD PERIOD. Rewatch the ****ing goal guys. I hate injustice. You can say he sucks and needs to sit but that goal was on Price. Not that I blame him since he made some great saves.

Yes he did. It clearly hit his leg and bounced up lol and even if he didn't he is standing in front of his goalie doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad