Do we overcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Ahh, the strategy is to pepper Niemi with pucks ! :laugh:

Niemi won't know what hit him! Luckily, he'll have 18 minutes to think about it and properly analyze the play.

I think I saw Kinkaid polish off the first 6 chapters of 'NHL Goaltending for Dummies' during the 2nd period yesterday.

Reactions: Bladerunner

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Niemi won't know what him! Luckily, he'll have 18 minutes to think about it and properly analyze the play.

I think I saw Kinkaid polish off the first 6 chapters of 'NHL Goaltending for Dummies' during the 2nd period yesterday.

and whats even cooler is that they almost won the game so your point is kinda silly no? lol

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
You got me. Getting out-chanced and out-shot every game is a super cool and completely sustainable way of playing hockey.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
That's like me saying that it's perfectly fine to down a 6-pack and then go for a little drive because I've done it for the past 5 years and nothing bad happened.

They are 5pts off the conference lead. Its hard for me to treat them as failures

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
They are 5pts off the conference lead. Its hard for me to treat them as failures

They could be sitting in 9th spot while playing tenacious, dominant hockey and it would be hard for me treat them as failures. To each their own, I guess. Personally, I'm all full up on Regular Season Cups.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
TopSixChiasson. They're going to win but I loathe their decision-making.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Guys I saw Zdeno Chara on the street this morning, on my way to campus. He's huge, I'm 6' tall and my eyes were level with his shoulders.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Guys I saw Zdeno Chara on the street this morning, on my way to campus. He's huge, I'm 6' tall and my eyes were level with his shoulders.
Are you saying he intimidated you. It would definitely bother me. I dont have to look up the too many people but I dont like it when I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad