Habs can't lose, beat Detroit 2-1

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
What's the name of the song they play at the Bell when you guys score?

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
You can hate DD all you want but you can't deny the fact that he's clutch when we need him.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
anybody catch when subban went through the tunnel? the amount of love shown between he and therrien was uncomfortable awesome.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

e87a877219.jpg

lmao...I cant believe we won that

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Try not to visit the main boards. People who didn't watch the game gonna probably say the Wings got robbed.
They'd be right to say so. No way that 2nd goal should've been called back.

But **** 'em anyways. :)

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
I was ready to be irritable and nervously yell at refs on my bed before sleep. Then Galchenyuk happened.

And the Habs managed to find a way to beat a goalie that was REALLY on point. The only reason why the OT goal wasn't scored by Maxpac (who also managed to find a way to remind us he's Wolverine with that puck in the neck early on) is because Howard McGuyverised 2 glorious saves.

Good move by DD to crash the net and score the ugly goal for the win!

I still hate the refs, but I'm going to go to bed on a MUCH better mood!

PS.: I have excellent physical shape, cardio and health. I'll still see a cardiologist to be prescribed heart medication. These damn cardiac kids force me to watch until the very end of the 3rd (and more!)...

PricePkPatch*

What's the name of the song they play at the Bell when you guys score?

Le But, de Loco Locass

The "shortened" version, which is basically the only clip that plays after a goal:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
15 minutes into the 3rd period I was only seeing black. Furious and shaking with rage at the pathetic first line.

Then Galchenyuk scores.

Then DD, of all people, scores the winner off a Pacioretty play.

Now I dunno what to do, I think I should go for a run and work out these stress hormones.

Which of our first lines were you peeved at?:laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Try not to visit the main boards. People who didn't watch the game gonna probably say the Wings got robbed.
They did get robbed. 100% robbed.

I think a lot of people are somewhat upset.
I'm not upset. I'm happy we won.

Relieved, surprised, happy. I dunno. I'm kinda dazed right now. Wish I still smoked weed or something... I need to relax.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

Forget about the main boards. There are many on this board who feel that the Wings got robbed.

DD.......a fanboy's worst nightmare.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
I left for a minute at 3:31 thinking... this is not finished.
I came back to see OT.

Really good!

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Galchenyuk is the real deal.

Looks like an elite player out there. Makes things happen every time he has the puck on his stick.

He has been our best player since the beginning of the season.

void

Jan 5, 2006

They were. We played like hot garbage and that Datsyuk goal should've counted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad