Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Bruins, tonight at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
We were able to outplay the pens for 40 mins, then things got rough in the first 10mins of the 3rd. Boston is at home and they are rested while we are not. One could say their overwhelmingly a favorite for this game, but yet they've lost 3 out of their last 5 games... I say we take this one.

LucaGTI

Sep 28, 2012
Montreal
i think Boston is going to win 8-2

Chara : 3 goals, all on a breakaway
Rask : 3 goals to tie Brodeur's record
Bouillon : 2 goals in our own net

Bergevin : 2 goals, to show the team how its done

:sarcasm:

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
This is a must win game for the Habs. We are currently in 4. Montreal | 32gp | 45pts

Pittsburgh | 34gp | 52pts | x1

Boston | 31gp | 45pts | x2 (including tonight)
Ottawa | 33gp | 42pts | no more games against them
Toronto | 34gp | 40pts | x2

Habs need to keep that 5 point gap between the Sens and the Leafs so they can focus on getting in 1st, 2nd or 4th. Realistically if the Habs beat the Broons tonight and the next time they play them there is a good chance they end up in 1st/2nd.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'd be happy with 1 or 2 points on this little road trip. But I just don't feel it today. Part of me hopes Moen gets into a fight and it wakes him the flip out.

4-1 Bruins. Peverley x2, Seidenberg, Bergeron

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
Must win tonight. I hope the boys come out with some emotion. Time to stop this slide while dealing a blow to a division rival.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Definitely going to be a tough one. How in hell are we playing back-to-back against the two favorites in the East 2 times in a season is just beyond me. After that, they'll be saying we have a nice, easy schedule. *sigh*. Can someone tell them ever since they started playing games on a regular basis like any other team in the league, their record has been very ordinary?

No Chris Kelly or McQuaid on the Bruins means we'll have an advantage on the PP. We must concretize on those opportunities.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Most important game of this season...

Too bad I won't be able to watch it, maybe the end of the third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad