GDT: Habs @ Bruins - Sunday December 1st 19pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
God i hope your right.That would be step 1 in the right direction.
As much as I disagreed with some of what he did, I think he got about as much out of this lineup as most coaches could. You can't blame him for his GM giving him zero blueline to work with.

Reactions: dinodebino

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Nothing will happen. There will be 9 losses in a row tuesday night. And nothing will be done after that either

Yep. Like I said earlier, they will lose a few more, than win 2 in a row and then everything will be fine because the media will peddle it that way to protect their local boys. I really hate to say it, and dont mean to offend anyone, but if this was an anglo GM and coach, the city would be in flames.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I'm not a Habs fan per say but I follow the Habs organization closely since I'm from Montreal and I actually enjoyed watching this team last year, I thought they had a spark.

I think this year though, there's no direction. You're not tanking, but this roster isn't good enough to make the playoffs, you guys are stuck in limbo and it's both MB's and CJ's faults. MB doesn't get enough quality players and Clode doesn't play the young guys he does have, is Chiarot really good enough to warrant 30 minutes of play but your young rookie who'd benefit from seeing some ice time only gets 7? What is he trying to accomplish by sitting him? Someone in the organization needs to make a decision, either win and win now or lose and lose it all but this limbo situation won't get this team anywhere.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Thats not true.

Players just dont want to sign to the worst place in the NHL at the moment.

No chance to win the cup
Terrible GM
Terrible coach
Terrible media
Little talent on the roster
Top it all off with top five worst weather in the NHL

Its a no brainer.

When the Habs were winning they had no trouble bringing good players.

Thinking outloud, when was that though, the era of the UFAs the Habs never had a much competitive team. Or much success with UFAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad