Post-Game Talk: Habs bounce back with a 7-3 win.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Hi folks,

For what it’s worth, everyone on our Board was calling for Myers to get tossed and waiting for the suspension. Hoping that Armia is going to be ok.

Congrats on the win despite the crummy officiating.

Cheers
Ya nobody wants to see that so late in a game out of reach.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Even strength, the Canucks had no answer. Hoping Armia and Byron are okay, especially Armia. Head injuries are no joke. Seems like his head didn't hit the ice, at least. Maybe time for Perry to step in and abuse Vancouver's defense on Saturday.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I was actually pissed that the Habs didn't do enough to avenge Armia. I don't know who was on the ice, sure wish Chiarot would have knocked Myers out.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Sloppy game early, refs wanted to be the stars of the show, but Habs kept pushing and blew the game open in the 2nd. On to Saturday, hopefully Price has a comeback game and Habs play angry because of that dirty hit.

Btw any ideas why KK barely saw any ice time during the last 5 min or so? Danault took his place on the PP. Also I think he might have not seen the ice after the Byron injury. Is something brewing and they want to protect him? Bergevin sure was on his phone a lot during the game lolll...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not a great game. Refs sucked the wind out of it with all those penalty calls. Vancouver had an epic collapse & didn't generate much outside of the PPs.

Armia, Toffoli & KK were fantastic in this game.

Hopefully, Armia is ok. Feel like they should error on the side of caution and keep him out 7-10 days. Myers is a gawd awful defenseman and that was a gross hit to the head.

Byron and Armia both out next game likely. Who's in?

Also Danault barely played. Is he injured?

Reactions: Rapala

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I was actually pissed that the Habs didn't do enough to avenge Armia. I don't know who was on the ice, sure wish Chiarot would have knocked Myers out.

yea i woulda liked to see Edmundson challenge Myers there

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Even strength, the Canucks had no answer. Hoping Armia and Byron are okay, especially Armia. Head injuries are no joke. Seems like his head didn't hit the ice, at least. Maybe time for Perry to step in and abuse Vancouver's defense on Saturday.

Oh, if we can afford Perry on the cap for Saturday, he needs to dress for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad