Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Blues Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Have you considered that maybe it's just you? That any coach would come up with some ragged up lineup considering the players available?

Not until now,just expected to see some ingenuity rather than the same old tried and true tbo.
Are you a happy camper with the lines as they are?

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Not until now,just expected to see some ingenuity rather than the same old tried and true tbo.
Are you a happy camper with the lines as they are?
Not happy or unhappy. I'm finding renewed motivation towards not caring very much, since we have the greenest of all greenie coaches you could find. I'll never respect that nomination tbh. Also lines always seem to change when the game is on.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Kind of expected to see a better lineup and configurations. Getting visions of DD.:shakehead

I'm not sure who you want in the lineup. That's all the none-injured Habs players available with AHLers replacements...and it's much better for development for the Rocket to do well in their playoffs than load up the NHL club with prospects at this point.

I don't think the lines/pair ranking matters either. Or the lines themselves. MSL is evaluating the roster and increasing certain players ice time during the game as well as swapping thing around.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I'm not sure who you want in the lineup. That's all the none-injured Habs players available with AHLers replacements...and it's much better for development for the Rocket to do well in their playoffs than load up the NHL club with prospects at this point.

I don't think the lines/pair ranking matters either. Or the lines themselves. MSL is evaluating the roster and increasing certain players ice time during the game as well as swapping thing around.

To each their own I guess then eh. Perhaps they are showcasing Paul Byron at center to help sell him off? It shows how versatile he can be?:dunno:

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Not happy or unhappy. I'm finding renewed motivation towards not caring very much, since we have the greenest of all greenie coaches you could find. I'll never respect that nomination tbh. Also lines always seem to change when the game is on.

Got it! just expected a bit more innovation seeing as there was time to experiment.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Got it! just expected a bit more innovation seeing as there was time to experiment.
I'd love to see more innovation but there really is nothing to innovate with. The experimentation will probably come after the dust settles on TDL and management decides who will be bolstering Laval.

Reactions: angusyoung

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Would you actually watch a game then for a change:huh:

no. I'm already getting burnt out from all the Hab prospect games i'm watching and that's with even missing some Laval games. There's just so many Hab prospects this year it's insane to try and follow all of them. I'm getting far behind on games that I still haven't gotten to from last weekend. I have seen bits of some Hab games since I get all the games through ESPN plus as that gives me all of Farrell's games too.

Reactions: angusyoung

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I kinda feel we're gonna win this one.. can't lose them all...

But a high scoring, tightly contested loss, filled with fun and entertainment would be perfectly acceptable also..

So win or lose... GO Habs GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad