Citizen of the world
Habs trying to hold onto a 2-goal lead:

giphy.gif
That hurts to watch. Poor shins.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
If I could... I would take one of those emptt chairs and hit Molson on the side of the head.

He is the most pathetic owner in Habs history.

Do you hear me Jeff... Your legacy is spelt.

L O S E R!!

There’s gotta be some of those old Forum chairs that were being sold at random sports stores around the country remaining. I don’t advocate violence, but, you know?

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
lol it was 2-0....i fell asleep in front of tv, wake up 5-2.

this is hilarious lol. Every game

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Solid 19 minutes by danualt. 2 goals in 30 games. good job.

But he's part of the core he cant be moved lol

How can Bergevin be so in love with a core that missed the playoffs 4/5 with never winning anything, i get that in places like LA /Chicago you keep the old core guys who brought you a cup cause you feel a loyalty but the habs core lol

Reactions: Hansman

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Now thats a rebuild.

We dont have an Adam Fox, but at least Alzner can skate it up from behind the net to the dzone goal line with all that speed!!!!!!!

Once again, f*** you Bergevin, you suck

Cant wait until f***ing Connor Crisp makes the league

The coaching staff is also garbage.
How come Claude never uses any timeout when he senses his team is losing it??

f*** you Claude

Please trade Weber and Carey to Seattle ASAP. They dont deserve this here steaming pile of defecation that you call a hockey team

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What's important is to not to win for Laval but to be able to develop players and that's why we will Evans and now Hudon up.

11 minutes for Hudon.
9 minutes for Evans.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
No you won't .. I can't watch this garbage team with a out of touch coach a pathetic GM, the worst player development in the entire league and a idiot for an owner.

It a horror show for sure Nyhabsfan......now we know how the Islanders fans felt all those years with Garth Snow...........it's the same situation in Montreal right now ....Owner backing a loser

expy

Nov 2, 2010
The Canadiens are the worst team in the NHL, IMO.

The team had a very big lucky streak at the beginning of the season, then every other team in the NHL went back to normal.

I believe every team in the NHL would LOVE to go down 2-0 to Montreal because it would increase their odds of winning. Literally, the statistics lean towards giving up a 2 goal lead to win the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad