Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Sens , Allen with a solid game

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Chiarot is playing pretty poor hockey these days... bottom pairing effectiveness plus undisciplined penalties. Deserve to be scratched if he keeps this up, mete was better.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Ugly game, got the W. Sens match up against us well and perhaps have made a few adjustments since their woeful start to the season. They will trap all game long and nick PP goals - that stat of Tkachuk drawing nearly twice as many calls as anyone else in the league is telling.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
DeterminedParallelChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
I can ask you the same question. Mindlessly losing a game to prove you are a "true man" shows a lack of maturity.
It's not proving your a "true man" whatever the hell that bullshit means. It's simply sticking up for your teammates when you have 3 headshots against in 2 weeks. Like come on. I'm not suggesting a fight but at least a scrum. Also finishing checks is a must when you are getting bullied around. I'd rather see the tight knit group that sticks up for one another than a bunch of individuals that can pull off a meaningless victory against Ottawa.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
3 take aways ;
Stutzle best player on the ice for 2nd consecutive game
Allen is solid, like way more solid than Price. Needs to get more starts than 10m$ man
We need to start playing dirty and dish out elbows and shoulders to the head ; looks like it's been legalized by the NHL this year.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
These last 2 games have me thinking we are a pretender instead of a contender.

We played one of the worst NHL hockey teams in recent memory and they dominated us. Ya we got the split but we shouldn't have. This isn't a Stanley Cup contender.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
Most undeserving win I’ve seen in a long time. Allen is by far our most valuable pick up. Back ups of years past would have easily let up double figures

Reactions: Canad13ns

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Another awful game, especially in the 2nd and 3rd.

I guess this is their first cold streak of the season. Nothing seems to be working, the effort isn't good and they're not playing smart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad