GDT: Habs Avs 19h30 - ad hoc GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Is there an English stream available anywhere?

Any stream will do really tho

Tonight's game isn't shown in English so no English is possible (unless someone at the Bell Centre tonight is kind enough to provide us with a pocketcam feed & play by play :) ).

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Avs fan coming in peace. We all know Parenteau is scoring a hat trick tonight so I felt I should educate you on the appropriate HF Board celebration. It consists of mashing the letters P and A together multiple times. Preferably in order but not necessarily. Something like this...

PAPAPAAPAPPAPAAPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAP

I'm going to miss it... :(

We would love to return the favour and inform you of the proper protocol when Briere scores, but unfortunately it just hasn't come up enough :sarcasm:

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
We would love to return the favour and inform you of the proper protocol when Briere scores, but unfortunately it just hasn't come up enough :sarcasm:

Hey to be fair when ever there is an empty net you know briere is gonna come out of no where to score :sarcasm:

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com

I'll return the favour and let them use this:

mZbv4n7.gif

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Was no GDT, now there is. Although it's crappy ;)

yulap_phototour06.jpg

Qc fans will cheer for whom? tomorrow night when the two teams meet again, in Québec ?:naughty:

There can be only one, Montreal, Que. team! The Habs are it and both the guys in the picture are or were Habs, once a Hab, always a Hab, in my books.:nod: Whoops wrong picture!

PricePkPatch*

I missed watching Weise play.

Apprentlt, his ex-Canuck teammate, Malhotra, said that Weise is a whole new player, completely different than his old self.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
There can be only one, Montreal, Que. team! The Habs are it and both the guys in the picture are or were Habs, once a Hab, always a Hab, in my books.:nod: Whoops wrong picture!

Nice pic I generally hate the (look of) exterior of the BC...
I guess i need to get up close and look up :laugh:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
biggest game of the year.

hopefully the habs show us that they're for real this year!!

here we go red, here we go!

BigM

Nov 7, 2003
Argentina
Visit site
I paid for Gamecenter, thinking that the preseason games would be shown there.

The Boston game was shown (as were some others on Tuesday), but today it looks like not only is the Habs game not on, but no NHL games are being shown.

Anyone understand what the deal is with Gamecenter?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad