GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Remember how much scouting Dudley was doing in LA last week?

Just think about how bad this would be without that diligence.

scouting is not always about hockey
Character_Counts9.jpg

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Its no wonder La is the cup champs

theyre the perfect team

Stud goaltender

Stud defenseman

and their top 2 centers ARE : Kopitar, Carter ...both 6"4

its not fair lol

at least we have 2/4 of that equation......

JurequeparJuraj

Feb 20, 2013
by the sea
Is it that De La Rose is really that good .. or is it that the rest of the team sucks?

Seems like THEY have 8 De La Rose playing.

Last edited:

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
how's my boy petry doing tonight? would love to keep tabs on him even tho he's no longer a part of our team

habsGab84

Jan 16, 2014
Gatineau, PQ
rink announcer " Attention ladies and gentlemen, there is one less player on the opposite side. This is called aaaaaa poooowerplaaayyy"
:yo:

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
You have to think that Pacioretty absolutely WANTS Desharnais, and Therrien do not want to piss off his future captain. I really hope it,s not that though. I hope Pacioretty goes beyond that.

Very plausible reason. It doesn't make sense that MT refuses to separate the "dynamic" duo but doesn't hesitate to shuffle the rest of our forwards, even after one or two poor shifts.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
PP = It's DD time...he deserved it...will make points, people will forget how much he sucked for the last 3 games

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Chris Lee was informed a few weeks ago that when he worked Habs games this year, they were 3 - 0.

After tonight it will be 3 - 3 (working on memory here.)

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I'm enjoying these threads much more than usual. There was a point where I had to stay away becuase people were so negative but now that I've joined in, it's quite entertaining.

So, for all you negative Nancy's whining about our whining. Just join in, it's fun and kind of fulfilling.

It's like the old Monty Python sketch, though, where it becomes so negative that it's just silly. I think we've hit that point.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
i ****in knew March would be a total nightmare

Yeah it was obvious the way the team was lucking out, and with one look at the schedule. I'm not surprised by this at all. Anyone who is was deluded.

Habs will pick it up at home. But the Tampa games will be interesting.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Very plausible reason. It doesn't make sense that MT refuses to separate the "dynamic" duo but doesn't hesitate to shuffle the rest of our forwards, even after one or two poor shifts.

It still makes no sense as you are the coach, and have to do what you have to do to make your team a better team. And at one point, that player WILL love and understand what you are doing.

Frankly, if that's what it is, it doesn't reflect well on both Therrien and Pacioretty. So I prefer to think it's Therrien being stubborn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad