:teach2: Note: 5:00 PM Start

Last edited:

samsquanch9*

Maybe little Dave will get a secondary assist leading our team to victory

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Another snooze fest.
My brother sends me a text...Habs better get it together before the playoffs- I replied, I quit watching, they are too boring and predictable. I have been following these guys since 1970 and this version of the Habs is by far one of my least favorites...
Not impressed with "da system" and Therrien's always playing favorites. Now I understand why people dislike DD.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
This is a must win for the habs with the Panthers getting eliminated yesterday. Players will send a message to coach and fans... i expect a blowout, something like 4-1 with the shots being something like 42-23 for habs... if not it's probably going to be a quick 1st round exit...

But the eastern race is interesting with so many matchups possible...

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
It feels bad that we have so many points in the standings but so many fans are losing interest. They could turn this around in the Playoffs, we have the talent to do so, but I think people are just frustrated with MT.
I regard to our lineup, I feel bad for Chucky regarding his designated line mates. I would feel better with Prust, Eller, JDR seeing second line minutes and keep PAP and DD on 3rd line. or maybe put one of our offensive minded D men on the second line and get Pateryn back in the line up.
If Price steals it we win, otherwise we lose.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Another snooze fest.
My brother sends me a text...Habs better get it together before the playoffs- I replied, I quit watching, they are too boring and predictable. I have been following these guys since 1970 and this version of the Habs is by far one of my least favorites...
Not impressed with "da system" and Therrien's always playing favorites. Now I understand why people dislike DD.

you quit watching but still post on HF?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This playoff run will be a short one and they have already set up the "transition year" excuses. We have the best goalie in the World, one of the best defense men and a plus 40 sniper and one of the fastest best transition teams in the league but we play a GRINDING style and favor a midget that brings nothing.

We are going nowhere until a change behind the bench and the removal of DD from this team. I am still watching but I despise the hockey and how the team is being run. I don't understand the deadline deals at all (Petry is exempt) and why is the pp not changed? Panthers 3-Habs 2 in a shootout. :shakehead

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Players bloody well owe Price a blowout win. Go out and get one. Hard to say how Panthers are going to react to being out though.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Another snooze fest.

Jacques Martin team was even less exciting

Anyway, DSP hat trick tonight, book it

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Jacques Martin team was even less exciting

Anyway, DSP hat trick tonight, book it

Yeah I never seen a team full of talent play such a boring style of hockey. What happened to that high tempo game of the 2013 lockout season? That was a Habs team with lots of speed and they used it. Since then Therrien has the Habs playing more like the Jacques Martin Habs, at least the Martin Habs wouldn't have such brutal defensive breakdowns.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
FLA are toast, and we need to find our game...we should win this one easy...........do it for Carey guys!!!
5-2 Habs!!
DD centres all 4 lines, and scores 4 goals!!

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
This playoff run will be a short one and they have already set up the "transition year" excuses. We have the best goalie in the World, one of the best defense men and a plus 40 sniper and one of the fastest best transition teams in the league but we play a GRINDING style and favor a midget that brings nothing.

We are going nowhere until a change behind the bench and the removal of DD from this team. I am still watching but I despise the hockey and how the team is being run. I don't understand the deadline deals at all (Petry is exempt) and why is the pp not changed? Panthers 3-Habs 2 in a shootout. :shakehead

They couldn't get the final pieces needed for this year.

I think this will be an exciting offseason for both habs fans and the leaf fans. I totally expect Desharnais to be gone and even Eller.

If the management doesn't feel Galchenyuk can play center they will trade for one. O'Reilly maybe...

As for the playoffs, the team isn't that bad they can do some damage. It isn't out of the question that they make the Cup finals.

samsquanch9*

I used to be excited all day before games and just count down the hours until they played and when they lost I would be depressed all night and the next day. Now I don't even give a **** if they win. i don't even react to goals for or against. I usually turn games off by the end of the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad