Pre-Game Talk: Habs and Sens- 1/4/14 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
It's a delight to see the Sens stuck at .500 - Karma for what happened during the last playoffs. Hopefully, they remain there for a while.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
1200px-Walrus_-_Kamogawa_Seaworld_-_1.jpg

Walruses are formidable (even orcas are hesitant to engage them) and in a way they're cute (look at that photograph).

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
They seem to have Habs number though

The sens are a stupid team this year they can't keep momentum they will look great and absolutely destroy and then the next game they look like the worst team in the league...couldn't think of a better word than stupid to describe them.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
The sens are a stupid team this year they can't keep momentum they will look great and absolutely destroy and then the next game they look like the worst team in the league...couldn't think of a better word than stupid to describe them.

50/50 describes them pretty well. 18 wins, 18 losses, 7 garbage point losses

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Ryan white is out with an upper body injury, does this mean that briere or galchenyuk get to play centre finally?:D

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Sens are starting to roll but it might be a good thing since we usually (against east teams) play tp our opponents level. If Subban is let loose, were winning this *****

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I expect Bobby Ryan to score against the Habs because he pulled out a dud against Winnipeg, typical of his fantasy production. One game, points, next game, no points. Then, multi-point game to even things out....
Sens tend to win when he scores. I expect disappointment tomorrow....we already burned reached our weekly goal-scoring quota against Dallas....

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
It's a delight to see the Sens stuck at .500 - Karma for what happened during the last playoffs. Hopefully, they remain there for a while.

SENS troll here.

Only wishing you luck 'cause I want to see Price in nets for Team Canada. :yo:

Hopefully we will just beat you 1-0....:naughty:

Davebo*

Two Canadian teams playing, so what does CBC do?

This is a rhetorical question, folks - we ALL know what they are going to do...

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
lolwut? I think this is your second post in a row where I highlight everything to see if there's some hidden text indicating sarcasm. You can't possibly be serious, can you? Diaz is so ridiculously underrated around here. Starting to wonder if people watch hockey in here or just the hits column of a stats sheet.

Diaz isn't very physical = he sucks.

I mean Diaz is pretty average, but worse than Bouillon? At this point can't we just acknowledge that Subban makes whoever he plays with look far better than they actually are? He could probably make Murray look almost like an NHL level player.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
lolwut? I think this is your second post in a row where I highlight everything to see if there's some hidden text indicating sarcasm. You can't possibly be serious, can you? Diaz is so ridiculously underrated around here. Starting to wonder if people watch hockey in here or just the hits column of a stats sheet.

Diaz isn't very physical = he sucks.

I mean Diaz is pretty average, but worse than Bouillon? At this point can't we just acknowledge that Subban makes whoever he plays with look far better than they actually are? He could probably make Murray look almost like an NHL level player.

Mod fight! Mod fight! Mod fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad